Harry

Mayones Jabba custom 5 PRICE DROP to £1600
£1800

Mint condition as new, bought form Bass direct hardly played , only reason for sale is new business start up Weighs in at around 8.5lb nice weight 

Bass  is fully loaded , lovely low action, plays beautifully 

Eye poplar top

Natural gloss finish

Matching headstock

Pay ferro fingerboard

Block inlays and neck binding 

Aguilar pick ups

New Mayons 3 band eq , active/passive with passive tone control which works in active mode also 

24 fret 

comes with functional hiscock hadrcase ( not in perfect condition works well will protect well) 

£1800 plus shipping down to £1600 plus shipping

Bank transfer or no fee PayPal 

Not looking for trades

My feedback 100%   https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/137382-feedback-for-harry/page/5/#comments

f1.jpg

te1.jpg

t1.jpg

ht.jpg

hr.jpg

b2.jpg

re2.jpg

Edited by Harry

Ah shoot, that's too far for me, I was hoping to travel to you to try with a view to buying.  But considering I live just south of Aberdeen that's too far unfortunately.  It's a lovely bass though, good luck with the sale., Kind regards, Ian

1 hour ago, Yan_Hurei said:

Ah shoot, that's too far for me, I was hoping to travel to you to try with a view to buying.  But considering I live just south of Aberdeen that's too far unfortunately.  It's a lovely bass though, good luck with the sale., Kind regards, Ian

Hi ian

yes i think it is , and yes thank you its a lovely bass, plays really well, lovely low action etc , i only recently got and don't actually want to sell it but need some finances for a start up