Why become a member? ×

Contacting Phil Jones

KingPrawn

Hell all. 

Ive emailed their site a couple of times, without success. Has Anyone an alternative  email address and experience of customer service?  My lovely little double Four has stopped working. Not had it long and it’s never left the house. I’m hoping it’s the power supply. I’ve been trying to contact for advice. 

Thanks in advance

I tried contacting the current UK distributor about a just out of warranty double 4 and didn't get any response, it works but at reduced volume,  I guess one half of power amp section has failed; didn't get much satisfaction with the shop that sold it to me either. I don't do FB otherwise I'd have been having a go at them both on there, seems like unless you call them out on social media many businesses don't care these days

their customer service used to be really good but appears not to be what it was.

However, the volume of emails received by some companies is so big, you will never get a response.  Mrs Bumnote used to work for a multinational and they were 6weeks behind on regular emails last year.

If it were me I would phone, much more difficult to dodge a phone call

Selectron (UK) Ltd
Unit 17D Upper Field Road, Eurolink Industrial Centre, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 3UP. England, UK
selectron-uk.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)1795 419460

17 hours ago, KingPrawn said:

Hell all. 

Ive emailed their site a couple of times, without success. Has Anyone an alternative  email address and experience of customer service?  My lovely little double Four has stopped working. Not had it long and it’s never left the house. I’m hoping it’s the power supply. I’ve been trying to contact for advice. 

Thanks in advance

If you can find someone with an external laptop battery that would at least confirm or deny your theory about the PSU. If you're anywhere near Ipswich you're welcome to come round and give it a try on my PSU, which is still working fine touch wood.

• 3 months later...
58 minutes ago, BassApprentice said:

Just doing a quick search of Phil Jones related things. Hopefully you've got it sorted but I went through Synergy Distribution and they were beyond helpful! 

I believe synergie no longer have the distribution

• 1 month later...

Currently all businesses in the US, as they are in the UK, are trying to cope with the Covid19 Pandemic. Many businesses have all of their staff on State ordered stay at home rules. This has obviously has made things difficult for everyone. Patience is going to be the watchword for the next months until all this crap is done with and we can all get on with our lives.

Please practice social distancing and wash your hands often during the day. Keep your selves healthy and good luck to everyone! 

Edited by BassmanPaul

6 minutes ago, BassmanPaul said:

Currently all businesses in the US, as they are in the UK, are trying to cope with the Covid19 Pandemic. Many businesses have all of their staff on State ordered stay at home rules. This has obviously has made things difficult for everyone. Patience is going to be the watchword for the next months until all this crap is done with and we can all get on with our lives.

To be fair, the OP dates from November. 

• Like 1

It was an attempt at humour thus the big grin. It was in reply to you.

Just as I have no idea of the reality of these times in the UK, except from family, you guys back 'ome  have little in the way of knowledge of the situation in North America.  Having had three strokes, two heart attacks, open heart surgery and Diabeties on top I've been out of my home three times since this all started. The States have been hit hardest of all. The whole country is basically at a stand still and stuff gets missed in spite of best intentions.  

Please keep yourselves safe. This is a horrible illness and it's so easy to screw up! :(

Edited by BassmanPaul
Poor punctation
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, BassmanPaul said:

It was an attempt at humour thus the big grin. It was in reply to you.

Just as I have no idea of the reality of these times in the UK, except from family, you guys back 'ome  have little in the way of knowledge of the situation in North America.  Having had three strokes, two heart attacks, open heart surgery and Diabeties on top I've been out of my home three times since this all started. The States have been hit hardest of all. The whole country is basically at a stand still and stuff gets missed in spite of best intentions.  

Please keep yourselves safe. This is a horrible illness and it's so easy to screw up! :(

The UK's at a standstill, too, as is most of the world. Stay safe.

• Like 2