Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Streamliner600. SOLD
£750
Solihull

Up for sale here is my GB Streamliner 600. Tested and working.

Owned from new; bought from Bass Direct in Warwick in around 2012. Used solely at home and in virtually 'as new' condition.

Comfortably the best bass amp I've owned, but it's not getting used. I don't gig these days so its talents are being wasted.

Comes complete with original padded gig bag, mains and speakon cables and original owner's manual.

I'd rather not post (although it might be possible at buyers expense and buyers risk if that helps to seal the deal), but I'll be happy to travel to deliver or exchange free of charge up to around 75 mile radius of Birmingham. Alternatively, happy for you to come to collect.

Payment terms: Cash on Collection or bank transfer. Sorry, but this isn't negotiable

As always, I'll be happy to answer sensible questions here or by PM. My feedback is here

Photos:

Bassrig2.JPG.716bbbb22a5e14aab8b95ee80fc31f57.JPG

Bassrig4.thumb.JPG.353df774168085765d8027cee4fa0e93.JPG

Edited by leftybassman392

This will be a great sounding rig at a great price. I use a Streamliner with two Vanderkley 112EXTs and I get loads of compliments on my sound. It's a very versatile amp that can do both 'clean' and 'driven' very well.

Good luck with the sale.

• Thanks 1

Update:

I've recently noticed that a grub screw that should be screwed into the front facia socket of the Streamliner (top right in the picture) appears to be missing. I have checked the amp and indeed it is.

TBH I've never noticed it before. I bought the amp new and it has never been outside my personal possession.

I have never made any attempt to access the amp's innards, which means either the screw was missing when I bought it or else it has worked loose during my ownership. When not in use the amp has lived in it's gig bag. I'll have a look around for it, but given it's size I'm not hopeful of finding it.

It has had no impact whatsoever on either the operation or the physical integrity of the amp in my ownership, and I only mention it in a spirit of transparency.

If I find the screw in question then of course it will be replaced in the socket. If not, I'll be happy to make a small adjustment to the asking price.

• 2 weeks later...

Streamliner now reduced to £325 ono. I need to shift this now, so sensible offers will be considered.

If it doesn't go reasonably quickly I'll need to trade it in for the gear I'm after. We're looking at moving house in a couple of months and I need to be thinking about packing fairly soon.

• MB1 locked this topic