Why become a member? ×

SOLD: GK Neo 410 cab (4 Ohm) with Roqsolid cover
£450
Sevenoaks, Kent

Soledad

Bought about a year ago, gigged about 6 times when I had a loud drummer to deal with. Haven't used it for a while (switched to a small GB cab) so it needs to go.

Dimensions (inches): 18.5 (D) x 23.5(W) x 26.5 (H)
Impedance: 4 Ohms
Weight: 29 Kg
Power: 800W (GK site says 1000; input plate says 800). 
Drivers: 4 x 10" GK Neos, plus HF with dial attenuation on input plate
4 x factory fitted castors (the tough kind that don't bend) 

Condition is near new (see pics). All drivers really as new, never driven close to hard (it's a very loud cab as the drummer discovered). Roqsolid cover also very good condition, just been in and out of a car a few times. 

I do honestly rate this cab very highly - I've used 410s for years as the cab of choice and never heard a better one. It's ported so there is an abundance of bottom-end available, the mids are really clear and forward, and I turn the horn down to about 1/4 as it has a crazy amount of top if required. I ran it with a GB 900 and always backed bass off a bit, and low mids up a little. Never got the amp past tickover.

There's bi-amp input option. If you happen to see a thread about this cab on TB (less than complimentary) I and several others do not know what the guy was doing but may have had the cab switched bi-amp by mistake. With a decent head and set full-range, this cab sounds just the way a really good neo 410 should. I'll miss it, but I can't keep everything (apparently).

Don't want to attempt to ship this, sorry.
TRADES: I really should sell this but may possibly be tempted by a high-end small cab. I'm thinking 210 or similar, Vanderkley, Bergantino, why. Also wondering about a PJB 47 or similar. But wifey says cash, just so we're all clear about this.

gk1.jpg

gk2.jpg

gk3.jpg

gk4.jpg

gk5.jpg

gk6.jpg

gk7.jpg

gk8.jpg

Edited by Soledad
sold subject to collection & payment

Dropped to £400. This cost the first owner close to a grand, cost me 650, and I chose it over several alternatives, cos it really does sound amazing. Just over-the-top for my needs now. 
Still up for trades with cash adjust as necessary: high end 210, maybe a PJB47 or similar, poss a 112... think posh cabs, won't go far wrong :)