deanovw

SOLD - Bergantino AE210 - SOLD
£450
Exeter

SOLD

I am selling my Bergantino AE210 bass cab. It is absolutely amazing and I would really rather not sell it. I am not gigging at the moment so it is just gathering dust.

Blurb.

Revised for 2011 the new vertically oriented AE210 now has a smoother mid-range response that before, and has a surprisingly big sound which is in part due to the large rear porting. Like all Bergantino cabinets, the sound is well balanced and clear across the frequency range. The highs are clear and transparent but never course, the mids are present and punchy but not overpowering, and the the lows are full but not boomy. A punchy yet warm cab with surprising output.

Model AE210 specifications:

1. 2 x 10" Custom Neodymium Driver with 7oz magnet and vented pole pieces

2. high intelligibility 1" tweeter

3. custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control

4. power handling - 400 watts rms

5. frequency response:40Hz - 15kHz

6. sensitivity: 100db • 1 watt/1 meter

7. 2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors

8. impedance: 8 ohms

9. dimensions: 22 3/4" W x 18" H x 12 1/2" D

10. 55.9cm x 45.7cm x 31.75cm

11. weight: 40lbs/18 Kgs

12. Padded/fitted cover £60

13. Delivery to Mainland UK - £10

14. Delivery to Mainland EU from £30

15. Please call or email the shop to buy this cabinet

16. This cab works well with high power amplifiers from 400 - 800w at 8Ω

I am in Exeter, Devon. Any tryout is welcome.

SOLD It comes with the genuine Bergantino cover.

IMG_3412.thumb.JPG.f63f2847c2d4e1bdc4bf782942139c21.JPG IMG_3415.thumb.JPG.1e5434a91448658646f2f21a81b657c1.JPG IMG_3416.thumb.JPG.65905cc1e5f67efe3df7d86694c0b66e.JPG

IMG_3414.thumb.JPG.d7f3e801e39b04e5f818844ccfc2195f.JPGIMG_3413.thumb.JPG.4669c3c0ac453ebfa998b8bffc8c69fe.JPGIMG_3418.thumb.JPG.ea56094cb3b7ed10de20273f4590abd7.JPG

Edited by deanovw

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lee650
      Well I'm finally coming to the conclusion that I don't really need a loud high end cab for the pub gigs I do. And I use in ears for theatre stuff.
      Bergantino AE 210
      Really not sure about this as it's been one of my fave cabs,but I'm finding it overkill
      it's a compact and light 2x10 Neo cab which has a lot of bottom end for its size and fits very snugly onto the smallest stages. I've used this on pit gigs/large tours and function gigs and it's always sounds warm and clean. It also comes with the optional extra cover (costs £60)which while a little tatty as it's been busy works as it should. Few little bits of tolex missing on the bottom and sides,otherwise in good  condition.
      £415 firm incl UK only delivery
      I would trade/part trade for a good 1x12 combo. Ideally looking Markbass CMD 112p

• By CalDeep
      NOW £400 

Hey Guys! 

The great gig drought clear out continues! 

I DI for 95% of gigs and now I'm locked down in my flat I am just not using this at all. Its a shame as it's a fantastic cab and is so loud and consistent. I am open to trade / part ex on a small lightweight cab or combo 110 or 112, something that can do home volume and small gigs.  It comes with the official Bergantino Cover and is in great condition overall. 

Based in Liverpool but can meet up and do relatively contactless transactions. I am happy to post for an extra cost. 

Any questions please drop me a message
      Website specs: 
      2-10" Woofers, 56 oz magnet
      High Intelligibility tweeter
      Custom Phase-coherent crossover with tweeter control
      400 Watts
      Frequency response: 44hz-15khz
      Sensitivity: 98db @ 2.83v/1meter
      54 pounds / 24.5kg 
      18 1/2" H x 22 3/4" W x 12 1/2" D 

• By Marky Screen
      Tecamp 115xs bass cab.
      Lovely German made and designed compact lightweight (15kg) single cab solution without sacrificing tone.
      Easy one hand lift.
      The designer now runs EICH and the same cab is currently £699 from thomann.
      15 inch driver and 4 inch variable (off/half/full) midrange tweeter to give you enough highs without sounding harsh or brittle.
      In near mint condition and never been pushed.
      400watts @ 4 ohms.
      Also has a cool little rod which slots into the back to tilt it back at 45 degrees for better montioring on stage.
      Comes with branded padded cover
      Price includes UK delivery
      No collections or trades thanks.
      Due to the CV19 situation getting things posted may take a little bit longer than usual so please be aware of this.

• By jasperjames
      Super Twelve T (black steel grill) gen 2, forbear of the Super Twin.
      Bought new in 2012, and lightly gigged - mostly for practice at home.
      Upgraded Super Twelve “T” model with high quality tweeter with custom built crossovers.
      Also upgraded neodymium drivers.
      I absolutely love this cab, only 18kg, fits neatly in the car boot and sounds insane - sorry to part with it but haven't had much excuse to play in recent times.
      It even has wheels!
      Black grill and front edges showing a bit of wear (see pictures) from a few scrapes on the road, but overall in good condition and sounding fab.
      Original spec: https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/super-twelve.htm
      Collection from Portsmouth (PO4, Southsea area) - any questions just shout