Why become a member? ×

Shuker 5-string single-cut now SOLD
£1850
Reading, UK

OutSpoon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can’t believe this is still here! This is the first time I’ve logged into the site in 2020 and I recall drooling over this the last time I was here.

Maybe the fact that it’s still available is a sign! As such, a few questions...

1. I assume it’s still in the near-pristine condition in was when you posted it up? Also, still strung E-C, right?

2. Can I come and try the bass at some point? It’s actually a rather epic 5-hour round trip (and that’s if the traffic is kind) for me, but I swore to myself that I’d never buy a bass before playing it ever again. Too many purchase regrets! 

3. Are you open to negotiation on the price (obviously done in private)? I appreciate the ‘new’ value of the bass and the potential value it holds to you, but it going unsold for so long speaks volumes as to ‘what people will pay’ for such an instrument, me included.

Thanks!

Shep

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pantherairsoft said:

I can’t believe this is still here! This is the first time I’ve logged into the site in 2020 and I recall drooling over this the last time I was here.

Maybe the fact that it’s still available is a sign! As such, a few questions...

1. I assume it’s still in the near-pristine condition in was when you posted it up? Also, still strung E-C, right?

2. Can I come and try the bass at some point? It’s actually a rather epic 5-hour round trip (and that’s if the traffic is kind) for me, but I swore to myself that I’d never buy a bass before playing it ever again. Too many purchase regrets! 

3. Are you open to negotiation on the price (obviously done in private)? I appreciate the ‘new’ value of the bass and the potential value it holds to you, but it going unsold for so long speaks volumes as to ‘what people will pay’ for such an instrument, me included.

Thanks!

Shep

Hey man, sorry but I’ve now sold (subject to shipping) this bass. I didn’t update the listing yet. If something goes wrong, I’ll let you know. The bass is currently with Jon Shuker not me, if that makes your travel and shorter! 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, OutSpoon said:

Hey man, sorry but I’ve now sold (subject to shipping) this bass. I didn’t update the listing yet. If something goes wrong, I’ll let you know. The bass is currently with Jon Shuker not me, if that makes your travel and shorter! 

Ah! No worries. I hope the sale goes smooth. Thanks for the update.

• Like 1