Why become a member? ×

SOLD! SOLD Barefaced One10 Limited Edition x 2 - £350 / £650
£700
Leamington Spa

Kev

I have two of the limited edition run of the Barefaced Tweedy One 10 cabs I am considering selling.  These are the ones with the tweed tolex, grill cloth and the "genuine faux" leather handles.  Very nice cabs, classy upgrades and sound huge.  No joke, I hear more lows from these two than the Ampeg fridge in our rehearsal room. Seriously.

Ill get better pics later but looks like below, in great condition with no dings/dents to note.  It is suffering from the sadly common tolex peeling/shrinkage at the back, only minor peeling/shrinkage and Alex has assured me he will retolex the cabs when he finds a glue for the tweed covering that he is confident won't fail.  It probably isn't worth the effort of sending back to them anyway!

£469 new but due to the cosmetics ill let them go for £700 £650 the pair, would rather sell as a pair but can split to £350.  No covers on these.

Barefaced-Audio-Tweedy-One10-Bass-Cabinet.thumb.jpg.96e8e7a278e6aba23b3191d76cf8ca68.jpg

Edited by Kev
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Merton said:

What you going for instead Kev?

Part of me is salivating over the idea of a 4x One10 modular, scaleable rig. Must. Stop.

I’m not sure yet! I’ve taken these cabs out twice this year, either going DI only or using shared cabs, so they’re just gathering dust really!

Oof to a cheeky 4-way!

3 hours ago, RossHetherington said:

I work in Leamington.... Itchy purchase finger must be contained.

Don’t torture yourself 😉

1 hour ago, jembullo said:

I’m interested, anywhere near Gloucester in the next day or two?

Afraid not! Don’t really get Gloucester way much at all, Birmingham is about as far away as I get from Leam regularly.

A few pictures of the tolex issues as requested 🙂.  I paid over £900 for these two and they make for a brilliant little modular rig, but I’m struggling to justify keeping them at the minute.

33279668-79AA-4614-8FD1-42BA52111951.jpeg.68397677c0bcdb9ed4abc94ea329ea88.thumb.jpeg.3957032dca74be135032feb30d23e759.jpeg
A2A689A3-017D-41A9-BF30-BCA63FB373D3.thumb.jpeg.9dee8c92e0d4ae0e736fe18571afd590.jpeg

Edited by Kev

10 hours ago, Pea Turgh said:

They are so damn cool!  I miss mine, but I have a Two10 now.

Lovely cabs, and these are in the best finish!  Two ones as apposed to one two is better for those “popping round your mates for a front room jam” type of thing.

Oops - meant to edit, not quote.

Edited by Pea Turgh

On 06/11/2019 at 23:38, Kev said:

Don’t torture yourself 😉

Afraid not! Don’t really get Gloucester way much at all, Birmingham is about as far away as I get from Leam regularly.

Ah shame, I’d be really up for these if the tolex peel was rectified before purchase😁

6 minutes ago, jembullo said:

Ah shame, I’d be really up for these if the tolex peel was rectified before purchase😁

If I send them back to have the back bits retolexed, they either a) won’t be for sale, or b) won’t be the same price 🙂