Why become a member? ×

eBay Packlink Service?

uk_lefty

Has anyone used this? I listed an item in a hurry and couldn't see any other options for postage... I wanted local collection ideally anyway. Now the item has sold and needs shipping I've been able to charge £7 something for shipping via ebay packlink... And I've just read some scathing reviews!!! Any experience?  Can I just ignore and use my post office as I had planned or is ebay going to take my postage fee assuming I'm spending it on their service? 

37 minutes ago, Jean-Luc Pickguard said:

I've used it a few times - no issues so far. The cost was taken only when I went through the process to order the postage & generate the printable label.

Thank you! I've only been able to have a quick look but can't for the life of me find out where there is a collection point near me?! 

I'm ready to lose my sh!t with this completely. F@ck ebay. They force their courier service on you at an estimated cost that's nowhere near the actual cost. You go through the packlink website and have to pay before it tells you where to drop off...?! Errr no. Tell me where the drop off point is and I'll see whether its worth it to me to get there. Got to swallow a 10 quid loss on postage just to get the package out now. F@ck ebay.