Duroc17

SOLD - Ampeg pf50t with pf210 cab
£500
Clitheroe, lancs

Also available Ampeg pf50t with pf210 cab that it goes in - £800 - sorry cant ship this as valves etc and it's about 25kg all in - but welcome to come try it in studio in Preston North west

Prefer cash on collection from Clitheroe or Preston - can drive within an hour

Edited by Silvia Bluejay
price drop
  • Like 1

Nice basses these. I had one for a while and thoroughly enjoyed it. If finances were better, I'd have this. GLWTS.

8 hours ago, itsmedunc said:

Nice basses these. I had one for a while and thoroughly enjoyed it. If finances were better, I'd have this. GLWTS.

Cheers Dunc - Surprisingly solid for a semi acoustic - and just that bit bigger than short scale - so good between P bass and this - only selling as need cash - wondering if a guild would be much better

16 hours ago, Grahambythesea said:

The Guild was the underlying sound of the Byrds, fab!

I got this because I love The Byrds - would love a Hillman signature bass

Might be better putting them in the Amps and Cabs for sale. Should get more views and hopefully a sale.

Dave

On 20/01/2020 at 09:44, dmccombe7 said:

Might be better putting them in the Amps and Cabs for sale. Should get more views and hopefully a sale.

Dave

Sorted cheers Dave

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Duroc17 said:

Sorted cheers Dave

No probs, "happy to help" Hope you get a quick sale.

Dave

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By davehux
      This was always my ‘Sunday Best’ outfit, that I used on special occasions. Now I need to free up some cash for another expensive Boy Hobby, so it needs to go to a new home.
      100w doesn’t seem a lot these days, but these are Ampeg, full fat, all valve, watts, and this thing will fill any pub or club with that wonderful Ampeg tone.
      Everything you want from an SVT, apart from the hernia lifting the thing. Weighs about half as much as it’s big brother, so it’s no flimsy Class D cigarette packet amp. To save you the bother, the cab has heavy duty, lockable, castors, so it’s an easy roll into your venue.
      The head was revalved with new power tubes and PAT tested in March 2019, and it’s done no more than 10 hours on them since then.
      Comes with a wraparound padded cover for the head and a normal Roqsolid cover for the cab.
      Pretty much mint condition and full working order. I look after my stuff 🙂
      On sale at Thomann today for £2039, excluding the covers https://www.thomann.de/gb/ampeg_v_4b_bass_head_bundle_bundle.htm
      Collection from near Truro, but could deliver/meet within 100 miles for a genuine buyer - this isn’t the time for tyrekickers and dreamers - sorry!

• By ToLo
      Here's what Ampeg say about this cab:
      400 Watts RMS 4 Ohms Freq response 50Hz - 18kHz (H x W x D) 25.75” x 22.75” x 17.5” Ampeg B410H Series 4x10 Bass Cabinets are quality two-way speaker cabinets suitable for all venue sizes. The cabinets feature heavy duty recessed handles, removable casters, and are built of void free baltic birch plywood. The jackplate features two 1/4” jacks wired in parallel, allowing easy daisy chaining from one speaker to another. Each of the jacks may be used as an input or a through connection. The three position HF Horn switch allows for:
      Full high frequency output (0 setting) High frequencies reduced by 6dB (-6 setting) Horn shutoff (off setting)  
      I'm selling as I have upgraded to a different cab to better accommodate my head. The cab has a few surface scratches (see images), but please feel free to test it out before purchasing. 
      The cab has 4 swivel casters for ease of transport, and has two fold-away handles for 1-2 people to carry.

Collection from SW16.

• By Sweeneythebass
      Useful little pedal but not needed anymore I’ve had it 12 months and used on one gig comes boxed and is mint! Postage of course but add £5.

• By Misowaki
      Only used this guy on a handful of recordings and at home. Times being as they are, he's gotta go.
      Sounds as you'd expect, it's an Ampeg tube head. Not gonna hold it's own in a 7 piece without DI and monitors but loud enough for low volume playing in a 3 or 4 piece. Great for recording. It can be used without a cab load too so good for quiet home recordings as well.
      Had the flight case custom made by Swan Flight (they since have them on the website). Enough space beneath the head for amp leads (will include the speaker cable).
      Collection preferred but happy to chuck some extra packing peanuts and box it up if you want to sort out a courier.
      Any questions, let me know.

• By maidens97
      Considering buying one of these in the next couple of months as guitar guitar has them for £75 brand new, although open minded to other comps. Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with one and can recommend or tell me to avoid them? Tried searching but couldn't find any threads on it.

Should note that I've previously owned a Diamond Compressor and a Seymour Duncan Studio Bass.