Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 1x10 x 2 stacked?

Dazza bass boi

Hi, was just wandering if anyone is currently using two Trace Elliot 1x10 elf cabs stacked together?

and if so how would you rate the output and low end quality?

I’ve currently got one that I pair with a Berg HD112 and my Orange Terror Head. Sounds lovely but the Berg is heavy and having just recovered from a back injury I could do with a lighter modular gigging rig. 

So just considering advice and options..

thanks in advance for any feedback. 

Cheaper than a BF One10 but heavier at 33lbs compared to 16lbs for the BF. Although I have 2 BF I've never needed more than one at a gig. The lightweight and sensitivity of the BF are a real bonus.

I initially just went for the lightweight but am delighted with the tone. I've never tried a TE One10.

I would try a BF One10 on approval first, you'll be amazed at how a lightweight small cab can sound so good and loud.

Of course the other option is a Super midget or any of the other in their range. The 30 day approval is a bonus.

You will have gathered by now that I do rate BF cabs but at my age, (71), I'm grateful for lightweight gear.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grandad said:

Cheaper than a BF One10 but heavier at 33lbs compared to 16lbs for the BF. Although I have 2 BF I've never needed more than one at a gig. The lightweight and sensitivity of the BF are a real bonus.

I initially just went for the lightweight but am delighted with the tone. I've never tried a TE One10.

I would try a BF One10 on approval first, you'll be amazed at how a lightweight small cab can sound so good and loud.

Of course the other option is a Super midget or any of the other in their range. The 30 day approval is a bonus.

You will have gathered by now that I do rate BF cabs but at my age, (71), I'm grateful for lightweight gear.

Nobody has a bad word to say about BF gear, I know a couple of players who rave about it.

but I love the sound of the TE One Ten and think two together as the potential to be tight and loud.

The portability is a bonus as they are pretty light. 

• Like 1