Why become a member? ×

Greetings from Venus

Lololita

Hi guys, as I said being a lefty girl means I'm in big trouble here.

I'd like to start playing bass, so instead of just watching this website, I decided to subscribe.

I liked metal a lot, but now, thanks to my loving husband I really love jazz music and fusion.

I also love taking photos and the photo comp has lots of good entries every month, so I'll be in next time, for sure.

And I love cats too, so will be looking at the BassChat cats thread very often.

That's it for now. 🤘😸

• Like 4

There's a cats thread?? How does that work? "Weight 4kg, furry neck, fights like buggery if you try to put a strap on it but has a tonal range from purrr to screech?"

Welcome to the forums - but don't get distracted from actually practicing. Like I am at the moment. 😉

• Haha 3

I dated someone from the sun in 2013, sort of near where you are.  Maybe you have met?  I would tell you her name. It was a sort of dolphin scream followed by violent swinging between guttural clicks, whistling and gobbing but I can't find those sounds on my keyboard unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Kiwi said:

I dated someone from ...

Public Service Announcement

Please note that the preceding post was uploaded at around 09:47 local time in China where the poster would almost certainly have been on his seventh can of Special Brew since breakfast.

That is all. Carry on.

:)

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, skankdelvar said:

Public Service Announcement

Please note that the preceding post was uploaded at around 09:47 local time in China where the poster would almost certainly have been on his seventh can of Special Brew since breakfast.

That is all. Carry on.

:)

Special brew is for pussies.  Baiju at 70% by vol is the nations choice of poison for formal occasions.  It tastes like the angels' share from a homemade vodka experiment mixed with sake.  Initially sweet and enticing but with a brutal, steel toe capped DM to the soft palette and a distinct after taste of scorched Nankang streetsteel  radial.  And the after taste hangs around like that lonely drunk bloke you met in Whetherspoons one evening, the one who decided that a jovial exchange of three sentences in the gents as you were both reaching for the paper towels at the same time meant you were going to be best mates forever in the bar.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Kiwi said:

I dated someone from the sun in 2013, sort of near where you are.  Maybe you have met?  I would tell you her name. It was a sort of dolphin scream followed by violent swinging between guttural clicks, whistling and gobbing but I can't find those sounds on my keyboard unfortunately.

A dolphin in the mountains, quite interesting. 😁