Why become a member? ×

Feedback for tobiewharton

DaytonaRik

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Just got Tobie's pedal board from him. It's like new and came with a whole ton of patch leads and spare power cables (the power block was included). It also came in it's original packaging which is the sort of think I like!

Super smooth and easy communications. I can totally recommend Tobie.

Cheers mate!

Mark

• 1 month later...

I bought a Presonus Audiobox 96 from @tobiewharton. He kept me up to date with posting details and the item has just arrived, well packaged and on time. It was posted on Friday, so got here quickly. I would happily recommend Tobie if anyone is considering buying or selling.

Gary

• 1 year later...

There’s a few topics with feedback about Tobiewharton on here, this one seems the most recent. I had the pleasure of buying an MTD Saratoga 5 bass from Tobie that arrived today by courier. I can’t recommend him highly enough as a seller - this was my first transaction on Basschat so I was a bit worried, and it wasn’t for peanuts either (well for what I got for my money it was tbf!) In the grand scheme of things it was a lot of money to send to someone you’ve never met by bank transfer, along with all the worries about delivery etc. He couldn’t have been more helpful all the way though and the bass was in amazing condition. I hope this is how all transactions are on here, but he’s a credit to the forum’s classified section 👍 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...