neepheid

Feedback for franzbassist

Gareth bought one of my Tone Switches with custom caps to suit his fretless, super transaction, great comms and instant payment.

Cheerz, John

• Like 1

I've just received a power supply from Gareth and everything was great, the unit was as described and was posted off quickly, he also kept me informed along the way. You can't really ask for more than tat as a buyer. 

Cheers, Gareth :)

• Like 1

Just bought some strings from Gareth. All good and a very smooth transaction. Deal with confidence.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

I’ve just bought a Markbass stand off Gareth. He’s been a gent throughout, in spite of me being a numpty.

• Like 1

Just bought a cab from Gareth - superb transaction and a great fellow basschatter, do not hesitate to deal with! 

• Like 1

Entirely painless transaction with Gareth concluded today when the footswitch I bought arrived. Highly considerate seller, marking the goods as sold while I sorted my finances. Happy to recommend this most excellent Basschatter.

• Like 1

Bought a LaBella White Nylon Extra Long Scale 5 Strings Set from Gareth. Smooth and easy transaction as the previous one. Bye bye 'til the next time. 👍

Just bought a patch cable kit from Gareth. Very straightforward transaction and a very pleasant exchange of messages. Just as a transaction should be.

• Like 1

Recently bought a Bright Onion custom pedal that will go very nicely with my HX Stomp 👍🏼. All good from my end, would easily deal with again. Cheers Gareth.

Just had a smooth and easy deal with Gareth. All super-duper 🤘🏻

Back again... my third deal with Gareth.  Which should tell you everything you need to know.  I expect there will be another, in due course :)

Thanks Gareth, always a pleasure.

• Like 1