Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Andyonbass

squire5

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought a Dingwall ABZ from Andy. Really nice guy, helpful and flexible. He agreed to ship the bass to me in Slovenia even though was not primarily intended. Packed like a pro - found fast and cheap delivery. The instrument was in great condition.
Looking forward to deal with him again :)

Edited by GsiminL

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Andy bought my Status Electro earlier this year, He came to me paid Cash. All smooth with good communication.  I had met Andy previously when i traveled to his place to try a bass and so can recommend him as a trusted and all round good Egg, on the this wonderful Bass community.

Thanks Andy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another happy transaction with this most excellent Basschatter.

The courier temporarily mislaid the parcel, and he handled the situation in precisely the way that sets the Basschat standard.

He informed me he was concerned about the delivery, opened a claim with the courier, offered me a refund - more than once - and kept me informed throughout until the happy resolution.

I literally hadn't to lift a finger, other than to refuse the refund. It wasn't an enormous sum, but it was the principle which I believe applies to all transactions.

Thank you Andy

• Like 1

• 4 months later...