Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Andyonbass

squire5

Not only did Andy respond to a post regarding a problem I was having but he also solved the problem by selling me a great wee gadget (Vox amplug) which did the trick nicely. Nice guy and a credit to basschat.

• 1 month later...

Great guy! Did a straight swap within 2 days, and got a good deal all round. Andy's a lovely guy, and was very prompt in answering any questions. He was very generous and friendly at all points in our communications.

He also replied to messages very quickly, and very helpfully too. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks Andy!
Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just bought an combo amp (AI) from Andy. Even though I live in Denmark and the amp had to be shipped internationally it all went smooth.

We did a direct bank transfer and a couple of weeks later (1 week for the transfer to complete and 1 week for shipping. No delay from Andy's side) I received the package safe and sound.

Thanks for a good deal :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought an amp from Andy and could tell from the first phone conversation that he was a genuine guy.

He took the trouble to meet me half way for the handover and was good enough to give me a flight case to put it in.

I would recommend him unreservedly as someone to trade with on this forum.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bought a stunning bass off of Andy at the weekend, very easy to communicate with through here and phone. Andy and his son even delivered it to me, I couldn't be thankful enough.
Real great guy and a pleasure to deal with, wouldn't hesitate in doing business again with him.
Cheers mate :)

• 3 months later...

Bought a wireless system off Andy last week, there was great comunication and he was easy to deal with.

Goods were in perfect condition as decribed and came well packed.

I would have no problem with recommending him as a trustworthy person to deal with.

Cheers