Left leaderboard
Marky Screen

*SOLD* Pigtronix Philosophers Bass Micro Optical compressor £80 inc.uk postage
£80
London

Really nice micro size opto-comp with clean blend and blendable overdrive circuit. Has insane amounts of sustain and compression if you need it but also does less obtrusive compression as well.

I found this review, and generally all this guys compression testing thread absolutely spot on with my experience and settings of the pedal:

https://www.talkbass.com/threads/testing-compressors-cali-smoothie-empress-diamond-keeley-fea-darkglass-doc-lloyd-jhs-more.1345638/page-97#post-22642193

Excellent condition with box and bits.

Price includes UK postage

IMG_20190807_113628.jpg

IMG_20190807_113638.jpg

Edited by Marky Screen
Photos added
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marky Screen
      I keep trying to topple my DG Hyperluminal and it just keeps not happening so I'm moving this on.
      Working fine, few chips round the edges, no velcro on the bottom
      Great compressor, 3 different modes. Nice cost effective way to get into analogue multi band comp and tubesim mode is excellent for a big finger style sound.
      UK postage inc.

• By LearningLuke
      As new (less than a year old), never gigged with, original packaging and power supply (EU since that's what guitar guitar sold it with) . Built in SpectraComp and Drive circuitry. All the good stuff like DI (pre and post), 4 band EQ, etc. 
      I bought this to so some home recording thanks to its DI, but really love the sound and always have enjoyed the SpectraComp. 
      I'm only selling because I came into some prize money recently and I want to try out some other stuff. I'd prefer to keep it, but I can't justify owning two good preamps! (hopefully I shan't regret this) 
      Price includes tracked royal mail shipping, why not...

• By adamg67
      Now Sold
      I've ended up with too many pedals, again! So, for sale is my Darkglass Super Symmetry Compressor, they are discontinued now but all the details are still on the Darkglass site: https://www.darkglass.com/creations/super-symmetry/ and there are plenty of reviews out there. Boxed and in very good condition, not a mark on it that I can see. It's got velcro on the base.
      Lots of control and cool blue LEDs with the usual Darkglass build quality.
      The photos don't quite show the colour properly, it's slightly more of a nickel colour than straight silver, I've noticed that with other pictures of these. The DG site shows it a bit better but not perfectly.
      Not looking for any trades thanks.
      Now down to £145 including tracked postage. Don't think I've ever seen one for less than £150.

• By adamg67
      Another in the "I bought too many pedals" series Pigtronix Philospher Micro, nice and simple to use and micro sized, and with the extra "grit" control for more variety. All the details are here: https://pigtronix.com/product/philosopher-bass-compressor-micro/ and there are reviews in the usual places (it's a micro version of the Philospher's Tone). Boxed in good condition, a few very small marks if you look closely,
      Price includes UK postage.

• By jay bass
      Markbass Compressore

In used but excellent working condition
      Complete  with psu and printed instructions
      Always been cased in use and in transit .
      Kept in a clean dry atmosphere when not in use.
      Please check my other items for sale
      I have some other Bass  related items for sale
      Collection welcome , you are welcome to try it before buying .
      I am located in cambs PE285AP for collection or will post if preferred

COMPRESSORE is a state-of-the-art compression tool that allows you to control gain, threshold, ratio, attack and release. The pedal also true bypass, which means that when the compressor is ‘off’, your signal goes directly from the input jack to the output jack without any degradation of audio quality. 
      CONTROLS
      GAIN
      THRESHOLD
      RATIO
      ATTACK
      RELEASE
      VOLUME 
      ON/OFF SWITCH
      REAR PANEL
      INPUT jack
      OUTPUT jack
      POWER jack (DC 12V)