Why become a member? ×

Carvin / Marleaux BB75 custom made bass

ped

Thanks Richard - the Valenti J looks really good and I'm surpised it's not sold as yet....

If it does then the Marleaux-Carvin MIGHT still be available, but I need to update this thread: there are currently two BC'ers who have expressed great interest in the bass (via PM) and I think it might well go during the coming week, depending upon circumstances (and sales/funds).

Apologies if the listing has become a little confusing: I did think of starting a new one when the bass came back from Ped.. but perhaps that might have created even greater confusion.

I'll update the thread when anything further is confirmed (one way or another)

[quote name='ped' post='126688' date='Jan 24 2008, 09:45 AM']Soon to be one extremely happy BCer! I will update the thread title to say she has sold.

Cheers
ped[/quote]
I can confirm I am an extremely happy Bunny having just taken delivery of "Marvin". David, Chris whatever superlatives you heaped on this Bass in the thread did not do it justice. It is absolutely superb in the flesh and plays like a dream. Even through a practice amp it sounds amazing.
Thanks guys.
Cheers
Stuart

Hi Stuart

Delighted to hear that the bass arrived safely (following the DHL 'hiccup') and moreso that you are pleased with it !!

It's now (still) a BB(75)-bass !.. formerly 'Bunny Brunel' and now 'BassBunny'

Cheers

David