Why become a member? ×

Told a punter to 'get to f...' for the time last night!

geoham

14 minutes ago, Oopsdabassist said:

Ahhh GTF.....I can just hear the dulcet tones of our Glasgow born drummer as I hand him his tea in a blue mug..........yes he IS a Celtic fan

I love to live dangerously!!😁

Dicing with death there or maybe just living on the edge. :laugh1:

1 hour ago, jonno1981 said:

Funny how most of these crazy punter stories are from north of the border.... I’ve never played north of Manchester, I’ve had to put up with a few similarish gig experiences but nothing like these. 

I'm sure there'll be some correlation with lower life expectancy and high alcohol / drug consumption rates!

I suppose that there are very few southerners with names like 'Pure Mad Mental Davie' and 'Steff the Stabber' too! 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, geoham said:

I'm sure there'll be some correlation with lower life expectancy and high alcohol / drug consumption rates!

I suppose that there are very few southerners with names like 'Pure Mad Mental Davie' and 'Steff the Stabber' too! 

I'm only am pretend soft southerner, but my nickname is Chopper. Aside from being quite tall and very well upholstered, it would seem that I bear an uncanny resemblance to Mark Brandon Read, albeit both of my ears are intact.  My mate Lee is from Brum, and he's called Swede because he's my height and  powerlifter.

Edited by Bassfinger