Why become a member? ×

SOLD Sandberg JM4 Bass £650 better pictures added
£650
Gosport

Bassman666

Evening basschatters! Up for sale is this stunning sandberg jm4. I picked this up recently off this very forum as I've always wanted to try a sandberg. The build quality and playability are fantastic and it has a great tone. This is one of the best quality basses you could buy at this price point. I'm only selling as I just prefer the necks of my laklands and can't justify it sitting unused! Comes with the sandberg gigbag. I'm happy to travel up to an hour or can post at buyers cost/risk. I can try and get better pictures for anyone interested as the lightning is abit naf in my pictures! Any trial welcome \m/ 

DSC_0070.JPG

DSC_0112.JPG

DSC_0113.JPG

DSC_0127.JPG

DSC_0126.JPG

DSC_0125.JPG

DSC_0124.JPG

DSC_0123.JPG

DSC_0122.JPG

DSC_0121.JPG

DSC_0120.JPG

DSC_0119.JPG

Edited by Bassman666
  • Like 7

• gary mac locked this topic
  • ped unlocked this topic

Hi. I have a single pup 2 eq Stingray and a fretless jazz with active preamp and model J pups. I was maybe looking at a TT4 passive to compliment the Stingray and the fretless - given the pickup config on the JM4, is it nearer to the Stingray in tone? Sorry if this is a dumb question!

Hi, not stupid at all, I've been asked by others the same question. I'd say the bridge pickup on its own doesn't really sound like a stingray. It has a stingray esque vibe but doesn't sound the same. It might sound similar enough in a live situation to get away with, plus gives you the option to run single coil jazz bass mode. I have two laklands with a MM/J pickup combo and it makes them very flexible