Why become a member? ×

Free Bass Video tabs

enricogaletta

Good morning guys, 
I would love to share with the all bass community the first of a video series, I will upload with free tabs covering, exercises, transcriptions and more. On the Youtube page the download link. 
"DNA" by Hans Zimmer is a fantastic exercise to practice with flamenco slap, regular slap or just fingering sextuplets progressions.
The next episode would be a classic permutation exercise to improve alternative fingering on both hands and if you wish to suggest a topic for the next one feel free to let me know. For now please enjoy KalEl slap 😁

Edited by enricogaletta
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Here we go guys, here a second video with free bass chart tabs to download from youtube.
It's a great exercise to develop alternate fingerings and plucking, awesome for both hands techniques. I suggest to start from slow tempos as 60 bpm and then skipping by 20 bpm, for example 60-80-100-120, you will improve your time keeping skills too. This exercise at fast tempos would be terrific as warm-up.
If you need any help please let me know.
Ciao.

Edited by enricogaletta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey everyone,

here's a new free bass tab video to practice and experiment the flamenco slap technique, a great tool to develop finger style bass line with fast tempos minimizing the effort.

I hope you will find it helpful.

Let's groove!

Edited by enricogaletta