Why become a member? ×

Stingray Classic 4 String – Sea Foam /Mint Green(ish)– Professionally Reliced and Scalloped Frets
£1399

bagsieblue

Stingray Classic 4 String – Sea Foam/ Mint  Green(ish) – Professionally Reliced and Scalloped Frets.

A Stingray Classic 4 String in a lovely sea foam green (type) finish.

Nice birdseye maple neck.

Comes with MM hardcase.

Good overall condition, a few bumps and scrapes here and there, the only thing worth of a mention in my mind is the dink on the top of the 3rd fret - see photo.

The previous owner of the bass commissioned some relicing and for the upper frets on the higher strings to be scalloped like a Yamaha Billy Sheehan Attitude.

Unusual, and admittedly not for everyone, but this has been done to a high standard. 

The light was going last night to photograph properly so I’ll put some better photos up of the scalloping ASAP.

I bought this from a bass player who told me that he was an Ernie Ball endorsing artist.  He told me the scalloped frets were done by a professional from Ernie Ball along with the reliced sanded parts on the bass.

Obviously that is me relaying second hand information – a comment you'll have to take on trust / at face value, but please see my feedback for assurance of an honest / open transaction.

Edited by bagsieblue
  • Like 3

Lovely Sea Foam Green colour...
The desired Bridge with mutes...
Beautiful Bird's Eye Maple Neck...
Matching scratchplate and pick up covers...
Genuine MM case...

If you were looking for a 'Ray you'd have to ask why you weren't buying this one...