Why become a member? ×

1965 Fender Bass VI SOLD
£6250
Woking

Hi All,

Up for sale is my Fender Bass VI in its original sunburst finish, assembled in 1965.

Overall, the VI is in terrific condition with just a few dings and dongs and some signs of buckle wear on the body rear.  It plays and sounds fantastic.

The neck dates to late '63, pots to late '64 and the serial number to '65 (L63999).  The VI was assembled to order and was not popular at the time and so this range of dates is not unusual for this model.

(For example, there is one on Andy Baxter's website at the moment with similar ranges) 

Original mute and trem bar included.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or to arrange to view with no obligation.

Cheers, Si

IMG_8362.jpeg

IMG_8357.jpeg

IMG_8359.jpeg

IMG_8364.jpeg

BF2986M.jpeg

BF2986P.jpeg

BF2986H.jpeg

Edited by 0353203
Now Sold
  • Like 5

29 minutes ago, Muzz said:

Lovely. The condition of many of Si's basses leads me to suspect he's actually a Time Lord raising a bit of cash with some assiduous zipping up and down the timeline... 😁

Hey Muzz - yes, you are spot on.....just a shame my timelord action can't stretch to my hundreds of kids getting grants rather than fees at Uni !!

All the best, Si

This is a fabulous VI, an absolute gem.

I've actually had the pleasure of playing this one myself, and if I didn't have two already I would be buying it.

I doubt there is a cleaner one on the market, it plays great too.

Good luck with the sale Si.

• MB1 locked this topic