Why become a member? ×

Pick up a free copy of my eBook which contains all the transcriptions, and resources from my first 50 Greg’s Bass Shed Youtube videos. 

This eBook is perfect for beginner and intermediate bassists looking to progress with their bass playing. 

Use the following link to sign up to my Mailing List and I will send you a copy. 

https://gregsbassshed.com/home

35 minutes ago, greghagger said:

I hope you find it useful. 

By the way this is the link to the videos for the eBook:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCDsrFCHIRaB2CK_NMqHQ1w

Thank you. I had a quick flick through it yesterday (unfortunately without a bass to hand) and there looks to be some great content in there. Not bad for a freebie!

8 hours ago, Osiris said:

Thank you. I had a quick flick through it yesterday (unfortunately without a bass to hand) and there looks to be some great content in there. Not bad for a freebie!

Thanks. It’s a bit haphazard as it’s a collection of varied videos PDFs.  So it’s a bit like a ‘pot luck’ of bass resources!!  

Still, I believe in giving out free resources as when I was learning, I couldn’t really afford much and appreciated any bass resources I could find. Hopefully it will also helps with my plan of world domination with Greg’s Bass Shed, although Scott may have got there first!