Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Fender Duff McKagan Signature Deluxe
£800
Banbury, North Oxfordshire

BrunoBass

Up for sale is my Fender Duff Signature. This is the new recently released 2019 model. I bought it new in August 2019, somewhat on a whim having been knocked out by it whilst playing it in store. I bought it from the Birmingham branch of GuitarGuitar and paid £1166. However I’ve hardly touched it since, I’m a Jazz Bass fan and they’re my go to basses, so I’m letting the Duff go as it deserves to be played. Given it’s age and excellent condition I think £800 is a fair price. It comes with the Fender Deluxe gig bag that it shipped in. I have changed the original stock bridge to a far superior Gotoh bridge but will include the original with the bass. 

It’s in truly excellent condition, as it was when it left the shop with no dings, dents, scratches or damage whatsoever. It has a Hipshot detuner, TBX circuit and Seymour Duncan Hot Stack bridge pickup, all factory fitted. It’s a very versatile instrument. Any questions, please ask. I’m in Banbury, but I regularly visit Birmingham and London, and often Manchester. I’m happy to ship it if you want to risk it (no hard case!) - but would much rather meet up.

I’d rather sell, but trades aren’t out of the question if it’s the right Jazz Bass...

Thanks for looking. 

All the details are here: 

https://shop.fender.com/en-GB/duff-mckagan-deluxe-precision-bass/0146510306.html?rl=en_US

E321B595-C67D-4296-A146-8FA32F83CC0D.jpeg

BB27BE50-65B7-4EE4-970B-41F450FF8730.jpeg

E966F54B-6F53-467D-A99B-91C760088E6A.jpeg

Edited by BrunoBass
  • Like 3