Why become a member? ×

I would like to ask for your help re: Video Reviews - Feedback please!

Dood

Hello BassChatters!

I'll keep this short and sweet, I'm hoping you can help me.

Those who know me personally know that 2019 hasn't particularly been the easiest year. (An understatement even if I am sparing the details). I've more or less been off the radar for an extended period and it's time to start picking myself up again.

I'm looking in to getting more in to the sorts of work I was busy doing before my world was turned upside down.

This is where you all come in! I'd like to hear from you!

If you have seen one of my reviews and liked it, hated it, or it has helped you purchase a piece of gear, I would love a short bit of feedback if that's ok? Ideally I would love it posted on my Facebook DanVeallBassist page but posting on this thread is also fine, if I can copy and paste / screen print it. 

https://www.facebook.com/pg/DanVeallBassist/reviews

I thank you in advance, I genuinely really appreciate it. (Feel free to type 'Done' here too!)

• Like 6

I don’t really do Facebook any more but I just want to say that your reviews are the best out there and you are such a fantastic player, an ambassador for the instrument and bass players everywhere. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - Dood = Basschat royalty! 👸🏻

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

The most informative, honest and non-pandering online video reviews available to bass players.

In the era of ‘adverts dressed up as reviews’, it is refreshing to just listen to a great player run through the main features of a product and give their honest thoughts in a non-clickbaity way. 

Highly recommended.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dood said:

Thank you so much everyone, this is absolutely brilliant!

If any of you would like to copy your kind words to my Facebook page, that would be amazing! 

Genuinely, this is superb :)

Dan

I will get my copy and paste fingers working later on.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, pete.young said:

I don't do Facebook either, but I seek out your reviews whenever I'm contemplating a purchase and it's fair to say that at least one review has led directly to me buying a piece of kit - the Zoom MS60B.

Thank you :)

8 hours ago, dave_bass5 said:

Done. Considering how much you have cost me you are lucky that i did lol.

Good luck mate 🙂

Thank you! It was a lovely review, I appreciate it greatly! I am also sending my condolences to your wallet and it's loss. :) Cheers Dave :) 

36 minutes ago, Dood said:

Thank you! It was a lovely review, I appreciate it greatly! I am also sending my condolences to your wallet and it's loss. :) Cheers Dave :) 

No problem.They are really good, lengthy reviews and it nice to hear everything played with fingers, thumb and pick.

I'm not looking at any more of your reviews so I'm safe for now. 😀

• Like 1

Dan,

watching your complete unbiased reviews and talking to you about all things bass is a revelation. Advice and help on all things compressors, basses and of course you are the reason I own Bergantino gear😃👍🏻 Top reviews and not a bad bassist too 😉

I don’t have Facebook but please feel free to copy this and put it onto your page

• Thanks 1

Once again, thank you, I really appreciate this a huge amount!

If you have anything to add or if there is anything I am missing from my reviews - or maybe you have suggestions of things I can do or offer, I would love to hear from you!! 

On 24/10/2019 at 09:23, MacDaddy said:

"or it has helped you purchase a piece of gear,"

I think you are the reason I found out about Shuker's, and now have 2, with 1 more on the way.

Does that count?

Ahhhh yes, I think that counts! I think it works both ways as I absolutely know I need another Shuker. It will be a series 2 and it it will be a headless! 

• 2 weeks later...

Once again, thank you all. I really appreciate it. I'm going to take screen shots from here and post them on my Facebook, thank you so very much and I'll have some news for you all soon!

Dan x