Why become a member? ×

The worlds best demo video.... not

LukeFRC

Just now, LukeFRC said:

What the player is your mate? you need to give him your number and offer to do some videos! 

I think it can sound nice 

Sorry. My mate has a shop. He carries the aria range. The guy on the video is not my mate; if he was - he wouldn’t be any more.

• Haha 2

Oh come on, he's ****ing awful. Aria must have seen that before they released the advert...?

12 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

Does he play that wrong too? Had to have the sound down but certainly a few notes out...

I mean, I'm terrible on the guitar too, but then I don't make videos of myself doing it. 🤗

Edited by Ricky 4000
  • Haha 1

Whilst other things are slightly distracting here, in line with recent Basschat themes and fashion, I'm really quite surprised no one has commented yet on the fact the bass is some variant of brown - if not the dreaded ****burst.

That said, looks quite a nice bass 😊

Edited by drTStingray
  • Haha 1

Never let a Clash fan demo a fretless. 🤣

And the next suggestion, just after the horror show is this :

Funny to have Abraham Laboriel just after. Makes me want to buy a Wyn and burn an Aria.

Edited by Hellzero
F*cking phone...

18 hours ago, Lfalex v1.1 said:

They'd have done better if they'd got one of BassChat's better fretless players to demo it. 

Or, in fact one of BassChat's worst fretless players...

Not sure what’s worse here, his playing or the fact that they canned the demo i did for them in favour of this, saying this was better.............

I blame the cheap guitar as normally I sound excellent the more expensive the kit I use 

11 hours ago, Ricky 4000 said:

😃

I've always been a big fan of the small stuff that passes people by in these home videos. Why didn't he take the coats off the wall and put them on the sofa or the bed, rather than brushing into them in a distracting way every few seconds? Could he really not be bothered to close that cupboard door before switching on the recorder? What's with the rolled-up chequer-floor mat? Above all, why is he filming himself playing indoors dressed for a jog across the park in mid-winter? I think we should be told ...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Happy Jack said:

I've always been a big fan of the small stuff that passes people by in these home videos. Why didn't he take the coats off the wall and put them on the sofa or the bed, rather than brushing into them in a distracting way every few seconds? Could he really not be bothered to close that cupboard door before switching on the recorder? What's with the rolled-up chequer-floor mat? Above all, why is he filming himself playing indoors dressed for a jog across the park in mid-winter? I think we should be told ...

I think you'll find that the coats, cupboard door, and mat, have been very strategically placed to minimise room reflection and improve the audio capture of his phone camera's tiny microphone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1