Why become a member? ×

Another re-introduction

SimonEdward

Hello. Is it anybody's anniversary ?? well.. happy anniversary! 

A re-introduction (of sorts), as I'm still time poor and more mobile these days - but not in any physical sense or form.

Anyway, whilst I've not been around BC much.. I've never felt more creative!  I released my own free download EP last year and have ideas for at least four more...

I'm the wrong side of 40 - I can still get it in the bowl - and I'm trying to come up with  a work-flow where I can get away and write in my DAW (remotely);

There are some interesting music theory and plugin tools out there ('Scaler' and 'KHORDS') which I'm looking at to help expand my writing and production.

In September, I celebrated (?) the 5th anniversary of my web-pages and blog being five years' old - - - domains are cheap; And the Mrs baked a cake: -

See you out there... Simon.

A #cake to celebrate the 5th Anniversary of my webpages and #blog which is about my musical journey, which began almost 30-years ago... More information on the website.

* Infinitybass.com is non-commercial and advert free *

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SimonEdward said:

The cake was lovely! "It was dual layered chocolate swirl sponge with an iced top".

Does that sound too much like a Bass guitar-ism?? 🤔

...only if you claim that it has been chambered for lightness.

2 hours ago, SimonEdward said:

I'm wondering if I should ask the Mrs to make more cake - when I hit 500 or 1,000 BC posts?? (I stopped caring about my waistline years ago) 🤔

Definitely.  No question.  In fact it's become a bit of a tradition to have cake at Bass Bashes too.

Edited by SpondonBassed
  • Haha 1