Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic Rig (RH750 and RS212) #SOLD#
£600
Norwich

jamesbur

Hello!

Due to gigging a lot less just recently I've decided to downsize my rig to something a bit more portable, as such I'm selling my main rig which is my trusty TC Electronic RH750 amp and RS212 cab. I've owned both since new and both are in perfect working order with some cosmetic bumps and scratches (they've been gigged regularly). The cab has only ever been used with that amp and the amp has never been pusher higher that half volume (because its so bloody loud!).

RH750
https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Bass/Head-Amplifiers/RH750/p/P0CIV#googtrans(en|en)

• 4 band EQ - semi parametric so the frequency centres can be adjusted for each band
  • 3 programmable EQ presets
  • Tube-tone emulation
  • Built in spectra-comp compressor and chromatic tuner
  • Aux-in (only for headphones), headphone out, DI out with pre/post EQ switch
  • I'm also including the RC4 foot switch (see pictures attached) and gig bag which has a broken zip but is perfectly usable
  • All cables (speakon, kettle lead, footswitch cable, etc) are included

RS212
https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Bass/Cabinets/RS212/p/P0CJH#googtrans(en|en)

• 2x12 eminence drivers - very loud, loud enough to do medium to largish gigs with no FOH
  • 400W power handling, 8 ohm
  • Vertical speaker configuration for space saving and projection - fits in some very tight spaces with no problems
  • Carry handles on the sides make it fairly easy to lug around although it is fairly heavy
  • Built like a tank - seriously, both this and the amp both have very solid construction

Would consider selling separately for £300 each but would rather sell together. Price includes gig bag with broken zipper (pictured) and RC4 pedal, and all cables.

Will consider courier for the amp (within UK) if bought separately, but cab is collection only from Norwich given its weight and size (will consider meeting half way if within 100 miles). Will accept bank transfer or cash on collection. 

IMG_4650.jpg

IMG_4655.jpg

IMG_4652.jpg

IMG_4648.jpg

IMG_4645.jpg

IMG_4641.jpg

IMG_4660.jpg

IMG_4642.jpg

IMG_4651.jpg

IMG_4643.jpg

IMG_4656.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg