Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Quilter Bassliner 2x10 wedge (450w) - SOLD
£550
Hatfield

TheGreek

Same as this: https://www.quilterlabs.com/index.php/product/bassliner-2x10w

What they say: The Bassliner 2x10W is a wedge shaped, sealed enclosure. Giving a solid and powerful low end presence, the cabinet features a 20 degree slant jointing dual Eminence Deltalite 2510 neodymium drivers and the powerful BGH25-8 horn in an upward direction providing you with full range tone. This 2x10 powerhouse weighs in at 30 pounds.

I bought this on impulse earlier this year. I was looking for a Vanderkley 2x10 but couldn't find one nearby so I bought this. The fella I bought it from had bought it, used it for 2 hours before buying a pair of Trickfish cabs. All I've done is plug it in to confirm it works. In effect, it's brand new. Comes with the genuine Quilter cover.

These are pretty difficult to find at the moment - they were on sale at Thomann for over a grand each.

Reason for sale?? I'm still after a decent VDK but something else has just come up which I've been after for a while, so between these I'm trying to move this on at this bargain price.

Trials welcome - should work a treat with the Bassblock which fits neatly into a cavity built into the back

Image result for quilter bass block 800 2x10w

I will trade for a MNT 210

Edited by TheGreek

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you know what...I thought that at this price there'd be wars over this..

Virtually brand new with the genuine cover, weighs nothing, the amps are highly coveted...the reviews for this are very good and yet not a sniff...

Is it my deodorant???