Why become a member? ×

MAS - 2x6 cab in 8ohms x 2 - AMAZING BOUTIQUE CABS / TRADES WELCOME
£900
Cornwall

MAS -2x6 cabs  in 8ohms x 2 (Can deliver our meet anywhere between Cornwall and Bristol)

If you know anything about boutique cabs you’ll know Mike Arnopol! 

Incase you don't  Zak Rizer says "Check out Mike Arnopol Soundworks, you work regret it! Mike is making some of the best bass cabs out there ..." you can see Zak musing one of Mikes cabs in his vids 

http://zacharyrizer.com/new-blog 

They are also discussed a lot on the Talk Bass USA forum so worth a read. 

Exceptional cabs hand built by Mike Arnopol in USA bought or £1300.

I spent months researching this rig and the cabs are everything I was told on Talk Bass. 

They are simply the most transparent cabs available and exceptional sound.

I am sure many on here will know alot more about how they work but they have backward firing tweeters I believe that help create the amazing sound these cabs deliver.

Invested a lot in my rig which while was amazing I am now managing bands and doing a lot bigger venues and  I just can't transport or manage along with a large PA set up as well so switching to a simple combo set up as was using Grace Felix, M700 and also have a. pre with mic on my bass (all sold) 

Open to sensible offers to purchase some amazing cabs you won't find in the UK. 

OPEN TO TRADES orTrade with Cash 

MARK BASS 210 CAB to match new combo

NICE BASSES 5 or 4 string

Novation Bass Station 

Slight wear, some scratches and rubbers have come off but can be attached easily. 

Slight wear, some scratches and rubbers have come off but can be attached easily. 

72309328_10217312697463653_8296643455883411456_n.jpg

TRADES 

Now only open to trade for MB traveller 102 and £ no where near same quality but want a cab to match the 102p combo 

Edited by Bass-Face

18 hours ago, philparker said:

It is such a pity that I don't need these, as I'm sure they're excellent speakers at a great price. I do hope someone within this community can make use of them.

Have a GLWTS type of bump!

Very cheap for the price and yes incredible speakers. Not so well known in the Uk but on the Talk Bass forum in America they are massive and after months of research to get an amazing (and very expensive rig) this is what all the people in the know suggested. They weren't wrong incredible and if it wasn't for having to manage a PA I would never sell them. Thanks for the bump ;)

12 minutes ago, bassace said:

What are the dims and weight? I had a MAS 45, daftest thing I did was to get rid of it. A great cab.

Don't say that I am having major sellers remorse already but to be honest in too far to keep these now. I had a Jule M700 and Grace Felix and the sound was incredible. Just got a new PA and I am a total tech retard with managing the bands and the stress of the PA set up and a few issues with that I made the rash decision to sell all my gear and go for combo for ease so I can just plug in and straight to pay. Unfortunately the Grace and M700 are now both gone so too far into the process to keep these. shame I think your right and I am going to regret this too. Anyway back to the topic. 

As you know Mike's stuff is amazing and very light. Unfortunately not sure of the exact weight but would imagine its pretty similar to your 45.  The dimensions are 26 x 14 x 8