Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Fernandes precision limited edition japan ‘80 made
£580
Italy

foya

Great shape and sound

feels like to play a good squier JV precision.. 

original from ‘80 made in Japan

alder body, maple neck and rosewood fingerboard.

stock electronics and other parts

i can ship everywhere.

bass located in Italy 

Edited by foya
  • Like 2

Just to get things straight, as it's a particular bugbear of mine, please refrain from using 'lawsuit' or 'lawsuit era', because it's not.

Ibanez were the only manufacturer subject to any litigation and that came from Gibson and the primary thing came down to headstock design.  Fernandes were no more subject to a lawsuit than Aria (Precise/Primary series) or Tokai (Jazz Sound or Hard Puncher basses).

31 minutes ago, NancyJohnson said:

Just to get things straight, as it's a particular bugbear of mine, please refrain from using 'lawsuit' or 'lawsuit era', because it's not.

Ibanez were the only manufacturer subject to any litigation and that came from Gibson and the primary thing came down to headstock design.  Fernandes were no more subject to a lawsuit than Aria (Precise/Primary series) or Tokai (Jazz Sound or Hard Puncher basses).

Wasn't aware of this

just read a cracking article on the very subject , very interesting and points to the facts. The statement as above is perfectly correct. Every day is a school day..keep up the good work .. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Agreed Mick, I just bought a vintage Fernandes Precision and it is frankly outstanding, FCS standard In terms of build and playability alongside glorious tone and outstanding looks. 

image.thumb.png.ed56188b0c1322b489918f97005c782a.png

Edited by Beedster
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, Beedster said:

Agreed Mick, I just bought a vintage Fernandes Precision and it is frankly outstanding, FCS standard In terms of build and playability alongside glorious tone and outstanding looks. 

Nice....and I bet a fraction of the price of one with a "F" on the headstock.

23 hours ago, Beedster said:

You don’t like that. You want to send it to me. 

Looks like it’d sound awful and be a nightmare to play...and it totally doesn’t suit you at all...

And I’ll probably strip it and sell the parts, at a loss...even though you’ve said you’ll send it me for nowt...

• Haha 1