Why become a member? ×

I’m in this music video!

PawelG

It’s finally out. Months after I’ve quit the band. Very long story with the craziness/hassle with this project but here it is. Me playing music that I would never listen to.

My cousin plays guitar and the solo is superb in my opinion. Enjoy!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dave moffat said:

Surprised myself, not something I'd normally listen to but enjoyed it all the same.

Not sure if having to learn stuff I've never heard of has broadened my horizons or bludgeoned my musical taste into oblivion, but yeah 👍.

I don't mind playing anything (as long as I can hehe) and always enjoy it but I'm super picky with what I listen to. Weird I guess.

24 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Since you’ve left the band, I’m probably not going to hurt your feelings when I say I loved everything about that with the exception of the vocal. You should have stayed and replaced him instead.

It's a bit more complicated than that but yeah, the band agrees with you 🙂

• Thanks 1

Nice one @PawelG I also quite enjoyed the song. Good video too :)
I think it's good to step outside your usual genre / comfort zone now & again. IMO, it "tests" you, and helps you broaden you skills in playing and listening

Nice memento of your playing too. Thanks for sharing - I'll watch it again later

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Since you’ve left the band, I’m probably not going to hurt your feelings when I say I loved everything about that with the exception of the vocal. You should have stayed and replaced him instead.

This, +1

• Like 2