Why become a member? ×

Orange ad200b - £895 SOLD
£895
Leicester

Jonse

Lovely all valve Orange up for sale. 

I've owned and used this for a few months at band rehearsal but I'm moving it on since picking up a Traynor Yba-300 which I prefer. I sold another one of these last year. Yes, I had two.

Cosmetically the amp is in good condition, there's a couple of small nicks in the tolex which I've tried to picture but as you know that's quite difficult.

Valves sound very good and deliver ample power, I'm not certain how old the valves are but there's still plenty of life in them - no pops or odd noises. Pots are smooth without crackle. 

There's a two smart covers included: one Orange and one Roqsolid. The Roqsolid fits over the Orange one quite tidily. 

Somewhat sad about moving this on as I really do like the sound however I can't justify owning two valve behemoths. I'll definitely miss the excellent valve saturation you get at higher volume, which the Orange delivers in spades. 

Will not ship, simply too heavy and fragile at 26kg. You can come round and try this through my cabs if you like. I am in Leicester. I will drive reasonable distances to meet.

Offers considered, no trades though thanks, too much gear already. 

Thanks for looking,

Chris. 

IMG_20191016_123733~2.jpg

IMG_20191016_123714~2.jpg

IMG_20191016_123836~2.jpg

IMG_20191016_123759~2.jpg

Edited by Jonse
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Cat Burrito changed the title to Orange ad200b - £895 SOLD