Why become a member? ×

Newcastle Upon Tyne...music scene.

torby

I know there’s ads for Bassplayers wanted/available on the forums, but do any of the Geordie members have any recommendations to build contacts in Newcastle, covering bands, coverbands, bass players, guitar players etc.

Ive seen joinmyband and a few groups on Facebook, but there’s that many permutations and proliferation of names on Facebook, I was just hoping for some help on here from guys actually living and gigging there.

thanks 🍻👍

From Sunderland and gig from Morpeth to redcar 

Facebook North east bass bin is good for crack and the occasional "bass player needed" or "dep needed"  .I "LIKE" most of the pubs facebook pages who do bands so you get their stuff coming up ,last minute gigs ,cancellations etc .Lets talk music NE is another fb page ..I don't think there's one place that does it all up here .Riffs online has a canny ,musicians wanted section .The gig listing will also show you which pubs do regular gigs .We've been around for years and luckily pick repeat stuff up no problem.Starting out is probably harder 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1