Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Spector neck through basses - either /or
£250
Hatfield

TheGreek

Selling either/ or - one sold, keeping the other

Sorry for the limited photos, they seem to have disappeared from my photo library. More when I can dig them out or get more done. Both basses are in excellent condition (at least 8-8.5 out of 10). You'll be more that happy to own one or other at this price.

As part of my attempt to down size I am selling one of the two Spectors shown here. Tonally they are very similar, both play really nice, well balanced. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg.6b437304d8b52813c873700ae9554ada.jpeg

The first is a MIK Neck through NS2000/4. Great condition, plays like far more expensive models in the range. I actually sold a Euro LX and kept this - the difference was so marginal. These really are wolves in sheep's clothing - they do not feel like a cheap bass, even though they are inexpensive. A blue one sold here earlier this year for around £300. This is a great way to buy into the Spector brand - spending more money won't necessarily get you more bass.

image.jpeg.54d70d99f5747e01c61e86d43f68b56f.jpeg

Specs available here: http://www.spectorbass.com/uploads/resources/completehistory.pdf

Alternatively you could buy the really nice NS94 also shown - I've looked but can't find a serial number.

Made in Korea it is a 4 String with long scale through neck, maple body, rosewood fret board with no bindings. Fitted with twin Humbuckers and an active EQ volume, pickup blend, bass and treble knobs. The bass has a lovely low action, plays like a dream. I'm sure that Gary, @cetera can provide more info.

I'll be keeping the one which doesn't sell. 

Collection from Hatfield, Herts - easy access from M25/A1M - 2 mins from The Galleria/local Police station and Uni of Herts.

Edited by TheGreek
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...