Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Paul S

Rowbee

In my hunt for a Gibson G3, Paul contacted me. He offered me exactly what I'm looking for. This bass was for sale here earlier, but couldn't buy it at that time. So I was happy that it popped up in front of me, at a fair price and with the possibility of shipping. 

Paul arranged the shipping, packed well, and kept in touch with updates meanwhile. Yesterday the bass arrived in the Netherlands after just 2 days. 

Thanks again Paul. I'm really happy to have a (black) G3 back😎👍

• 2 weeks later...

It's getting to be a bit like War & Peace in here so, I suspect I can write whatever I want and nobody will notice it anyway. 

It gives me enormous pleasure to post again on Paul's massive gear tart wall of shame.

Few Basschatters can surpass the mans ability to buy and sell gear on this forum. Even less have ever been so, so fickle. This post will no doubt shortly be buried under the numerous future accolades, winging their way across the cyber space, to this thread, as I type.

Many thanks Paul... until the next time. 😉

P.S. I bought a hard case.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I sold Paul my Hondo Alien.  He was very tolerant of my delays and very quick to do his end of the deal (ooh err missus, etc. etc.).  This is at least the second time we've dealt with one another, and I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again :) 

Thanks Paul!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a lovely classic Black & Gold Aria from Paul...... and he even dropped it off at mine as he was on a day out with his Missus!

Splendid.... and a pleasure to do business with another Basschat legend :)

• Like 1

A pleasure to deal with Paul. We didn't actually meet but used @cetera as an intermediary, both he and I employing strict quarantine discipline.

Thanks Paul you're a fine Basschatter and a fine human to boot   Similarly thank you @cetera hopefully next time I'll be able to shake your hand.

😷

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...