Why become a member? ×

Fodera Monarch
£2750
Edinburgh

scots_flyer1

2 hours ago, scots_flyer1 said:

Just to make it clear, I’m not interested in trades on this thanks. Since posting this earlier I’ve had seven people offer trades. Cash only!

first that's a great price. And you can probably put "No trades" in every other line of your advert and someone will still ask if you would like a trade. It's the nature of the beast as most folks "bass money" is tied up in basses... 
but anyway good luck with your sale it looks a lovely bass!

1 hour ago, Allaboutthebass said:

Current conversation in Allaboutthebass towers….

Morning love, I know you appreciate a bargain, well there’s one on bass chat, and I would be mad not to get it, huge saving on the new cost. 
I could take some money out of our savings, and top it up by selling some of my other gear……

You said that about the Overwater……well errr….I tried but no one wanted my BB1100s…so I had to keep both.
and the second overwater………but they do different jobs….so couldn’t sell one of those, like petrol and diesel…..
and the horrible looking one (Marleaux)…….that was a bargain, and is more of an investment…….would be mad to sell…..can only go up in value, trust me….
and the white one (G&L Kiloton tribute)…..no one would buy that love, they are cheap to pickup, not worth that much…..cost more in time and effort to sell......
and the pretty one (squire 70s vibe P)……..you know that’s my favourite of all the ones I have, you wouldn't want me to sell that one….

I tried every possible man maths formula, (even offered a token handbag as a bargaining chip) but computer said a very firm No….I suspect she saw through my cunning plan.

Good luck with the sale! I really wish it was me buying it.

That all sounds so familiar! 

• ped locked this topic