Why become a member? ×

Fodera Monarch
£2750
Edinburgh

scots_flyer1

I am selling a Fodera Monarch in pristine condition. The Bass has just had a fresh set of strings and a set up by Chris McIntyre. Happy to travel up to 200 miles from Edinburgh to deliver, otherwise buyer needs to organise but open to negotiating a workable solution. The instrument comes with the relevant paperwork and Fodera case. No offers

925893512_00VMlcbQyWdgoSmfA_thumb_1f8c.thumb.jpg.1d633483c19d8b26a2b4bff785d65e42.jpg131819842_adWILGkQZmIzAUvJ3zpzg_thumb_1f8d.thumb.jpg.b18eb39a2222ec3a25395390b2f17651.jpg.

fullsizeoutput_608.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_606.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_61a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_61c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_61e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5f2.jpeg

Edited by scots_flyer1
  • Like 5

The weight is just under 10 kilos including case. If you want to organise the shipping I’m happy to either have it collected or I can drop off at a courier in Edinburgh. 

However, as it is a standard Fodera case and NOT a flight case, I suggest you make sure the carrier knows what they are shipping and that you’re Properly insured. If there is a trustworthy company who can deliver from Scotland to you then I haven’t heard of them....

11 hours ago, scots_flyer1 said:

The weight is just under 10 kilos including case. If you want to organise the shipping I’m happy to either have it collected or I can drop off at a courier in Edinburgh. 

However, as it is a standard Fodera case and NOT a flight case, I suggest you make sure the carrier knows what they are shipping and that you’re Properly insured. If there is a trustworthy company who can deliver from Scotland to you then I haven’t heard of them....

Thanks for info.

Regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Putting this in context folks.An as new Foldera, for only £2k!! I say only £2k yes that's a lot of money to anyone,especially in the current situation of global financial meltdown..Cracking looking bass this..Would love to justify buying this..but alas in these times..GLWTS:hi:Somebody who can buy,will be very happy with this.....

• ped locked this topic