Shambo

Souldier and Fender Straps - Reduced
£52
Bristol

Three straps for sale. None of them have ever left the house. I used to think I need one strap per bass, when I kept my collection out on show in a multi stand, but now I keep them in hard cases under the proverbial bed, they are largely redundant to me.

First up is a Souldier strap. Imported from USA where they are fashioned from old seatbelts I believe. Very funky. £20.  NOW £18 Now £15 posted in the UK

TORHKAc.jpg

znjsdSx.jpg

Next up is a natural leather Fender Deluxe Vintage style strap. Gave it a quick smear with Vaseline as recommended, but it’s still quite new and stiff, (ooer missus, etc). £20.

NOW £18 Now £15 posted in the UK

BtS2kTV.jpg

s3kXp4a.jpg

qgg5kSg.jpg

Finally a Fender nylon ‘Stars and Stripes’ strap. Not as garish as the name would suggest. £12  NOW £10 posted in the UK SOLD

All prices are inclusive of postage to the UK.

Edited by Shambo

Souldier is approx 150cm

Fender leather is approx 142cm

Fender black is approx 187cm SOLD

Edited by Shambo

I don't think this is the right time to be asking couriers to deliver non essentials. Also, I'm not going to be going to the post office for a few weeks or until the coronavirus situation changes for the better.

Please, by all means, get in touch if you want to express an interest, and I will give you first refusal when some sort of relative normality resumes. I hope you understand.

On 23/03/2020 at 07:58, bouvier said:

SOLD -

I'll take both remaining straps.

@bouvier Message me if you're interested.

Stay safe everyone. Warmest Regards.

• Like 1