AlexJMcGibbon

Sire M7 SOLD
£495
SHEFFIELD

Sire M7 5 String in natural ash, version 2. 

Only about 6 months old, gigged a handful of times. One small ding on the top (pictured), and some very light scratches on the back that I couldn't even get to photograph.

Super powerful preamp and loads of switching options. Currently strung with nickel elixirs.

Can courier at buyer's expense in original Sire box

£400

IMG_20191012_121915792.jpg

IMG_20191012_121908082.jpg

IMG_20191012_121928212.jpg

IMG_20191012_122305257.jpg

IMG_20191012_121940859_MP.jpg

IMG_20191012_122252793.jpg

Edited by AlexJMcGibbon
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bloopdad1
      Hi all
      For sale - Custom built Overwater Progress 3 Deluxe 5 string. AAA birds eye maple top over walnut wood body (personally chose the wood for this build). Unmarked satin finish. 
      5 string through neck 36" scale (18mm string spacing at the bridge). New Overwater nickel light strings. Stunning build quality and has a gorgeous neck. No fret wear, rosewood fingerboard with mother of pearl dots.
      The neck has purple heart stringers around maple (5 piece neck) with rock stable tuners. Original OW soapbar pickups with vol, pickup pan, treble, mid and bass. 9vdc active circuit - original John East electronics. As well as a standard output it has a built-in XLR balanced out to go direct to the desk etc. Built for me by Chris and Martin in 2001. Has Chris May's signature inside the electronics cover. 
      Some black paint is scuffed on the bottom edge of the bridge and the brass saddles are a bit tarnished (I'll polish them first) 
      Original Overwater supplied hard case included (I think it's a Hiscocks case?). I'd rather not send via a courier - I can drive to deliver with in reason or meet half way. 
      I've had this bass since new (never thought I'd sell it), I'm very careful with all my instruments and it's been pampered all its life. 
      Thanks for looking 

• By benh
      So after much deliberation I've decided to go with something a bit different in my bass. So these are up for sale - Nordstrand Big Splits in Ibanez SR spacing (16.5mm), P2 shape (108mm x 32mm) so fits in the Bartolini MK1 routs. Comes with black pickup screws. Price includes postage.

• By TBBassist2011
      Hi all, 
      SALE PRICE: 600, 500 480 - SHIPPED. DETAILS BELOW. 
      TRADE ITEMS: No longer interested in trade items. 
      I'm listing my Warwick RockBass Star Bass 5 String for sale or for trade for particular items! I'm not quite sure the value of the RockBass model currently, but I'm aware of recent listings, as well as the basses value new from Andertons and Thomann etc. I bought the bass last year from someone who had looked after the bass very well, and hadn't had chance to gig the bass. I'd bought it for a country project, but it didn't work out, and in the end never got gigged - as such, it's been sat in my studio for the past 12 months untouched, mainly in it's hard case. It had fresh strings and a set up at the time, and of course has been kept well at the studio. The only damage to report was made by the previous owner, and is on the lower heel right at the top. It is a very very small paint chip, but of course is worth mentioning. 
      In the current situation, contact-less pickup is of course accepted, or I can courier this, either hard case or soft case. 
      The bass works and sounds perfect, electronics are in order and plays great. 
      Thanks!

• By fclef4life
      Hey guys! I am selling my Fender American Jazz Bass Professional 5 string, in Olympic White finish. This is the 5-string Fender bass that I liked the most. I compared it to a Fender Elite series that I had (more expensive model) and this passive Fender has a more organic and vintage sound, as well as the low B string has greater definition and volume for my taste. 
      This Fender is in mint conditions. I'm the only owner, I bought it new in store. I have asked Xavier Lorita (professional luthier, whom many of you surely know) to change the Volume / Volume / Tone to Volume / Balance / Tone configuration. Which is much more practical and comfortable from my perspective, especially for live performances. Lorita also shielded the pickups on this Fender to avoid noises.
      This Fender has an Alder body, Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, 34" scale, Fender Single Coil V-Mod pickups. The bass comes with its original Fender hardcase, among other candies from the brand. Price €1450, no trades please. Location Barcelona, Spain.

• By alinbassplayer
      With a heavy heart i'm putting my 2001 Warwick SS1 5 string up for sale.
      When I got it 3 years ago it was in a dire situation in its original "finish", it was all scratched up and the previous owner just kept waxing without cleaning, so a lot of grime had built up, one of the original saddles was lost and had been replaced with a smaller one, and the jack plug only worked continuously in passive mode, active was interrupted.
      So i replaced the whole bridge, will provide the old one for parts, i think i still have the original knobs it came with but they were just a little more tarnished and had lost their shine.
      When i bought the bridge and measured everything I realized this is actually the broad neck version and not the normal one, i only had a rockbass to compare it to, and that's not a fair comparison.
      2 years ago i had it professionally refinished by one of the Crimson Guitars tutors. It is now in a lovely semi satin finish, and a nice red which i think actually enhances the flamed maple, we managed to cover and clean most of the scratches but some can still be seen.
      I have also installed recessed Dunlop straplocks but i can provide the original ones should anyone endeavour to install them back, i am not very skilled in woodwork and didn't want to screw it up.(get it?!)
      The preamp and pickups are original, preamp is 3 band active/passive and honestly the tone out of it is unbelievable.
      The neck is beautiful, a little on the thicc side, but feels very comfortable and compliments the looks and sound of the bass.
      Only selling as the addition of a new bass will basically mean this will not be used at all anymore.
      Original specs as per warwick serial no.
      G 085969-01 
      2001 Streamer Stage 1
      5 string
      Flamed maple AA body
      Flamed maple neck
      Natural oil finish(not any more)
      Gold hardware
      And i think the fretboard is Wenge but it's not mentioned on the specs.
      It has been my main war horse for the past 2 years so it has a few newer scars, all can be seen in the photos. I keep my action pretty high as i play in A tuning. It could do with a clean and maybe a setup. Strings are fairly recent D'Daddario nickels 135 and lower.
      Any questions let me know, not interested in trades, unless it's a 5 string fanned fret/headless/both. 
      Offers welcome as price is not fixed.
      I prefer collection only from Lewisham, London or around the South East London area.
      Will come with a Hiscox lifelite HSC.