Why become a member? ×

The Big Fat South-West Bass Bash - Now Sunday 19th September 2021

scrumpymike

On 03/10/2021 at 17:08, Woodinblack said:

Dont you just post a thread in the events, like you did with this one - why does it need a mods intervention?

It probably doesn't, and if they don't that's what I'll do.  Just saying that in the past Sylvia has beaten me to it 🙂

On 05/10/2021 at 14:50, yorks5stringer said:

Yes, but its taken you 2 days to get to this one, imagine the fun I could have...?

Right, you're banned. Blimmin troublemaker.

image.png.fd58b76ee3886fbd53070c9ef99baf67.png

seen here: Ped moonlighting in his alternative career

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rich said:

It took two days because I was trying to decide whether to ban you, or have you lured to a deserted warehouse and shot in the face. You're only alive because my usual hitman is visiting his mum in Sidcup.

Plenty of deserted warehouses around the country( dash, done it again gone political)... wonder which one it was going to be? If you let me know I'll google map it and let you know if I'm prepared to travel there or at least come up with somewhere mutually acceptable.

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

Totally off topic, but I'm desperately in need of a dep for a lot of my band's gigs, possibly all the gigs till Christmas. The band is Yeovil based Microlight, and I'll probably be overseas for an unpredictable amount of time, so our strategy will be to have someone to cover all gigs even if I become available, to bring a bit of fairness to the dep. It's mostly pub gigs and a couple of private functions.

The dates are 20th/27th Nov and 3rd/10th/11th Dec.

Even if you're only partially available send me a message!

• 2 months later...

Any upright players looking for a slot. I've a friend looking for someone to play with his rockabilly band Redfoot based around Taunton. I've seen them and they are the real deal, the ad is in the bassists wanted section https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/460457-double-bass-player-for-rock-and-roll-wanted/

Edited by Phil Starr
  • Like 1