scrumpymike

RESCHEDULED - The BIG FAT South-West Bass Bash 2020!! - Sunday 11th October, 2020

17 hours ago, scrumpymike said:

BREAKING NEWS:  BASH RESCHEDULED 🎸

I am pleased to report that the new date for this year's Big Fat South-West Bass Bash is

Sunday 11th October

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!! 😎

It's in the diary :D although I've got a gig in Swindon the night before, so I can't promise to be there to help set up :( 

I’ve only just picked up on this. I agree with all of the above and look forward to seeing you all at the bash in October. 

50 minutes ago, GrahamT said:

I’ve only just picked up on this. I agree with all of the above and look forward to seeing you all at the bash in October. 

Lucky, you might have found it a little quiet :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Woodinblack said:

Lucky, you might have found it a little quiet :D

A quiet bass bash?  Not much chance of that 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just realised I didn't really finalise things on the money side.  The hall have agreed to hang on to the money and re-book (alternative would have been a refund less cancellation charge).  I have kept a list of those kind folks who paid up front and am happy to refund anybody who wants their money back - just shoot me a PM.  If you don't, then you've paid for October 🙂

Posted (edited)

How annoying, the new date is a bugger, I have a gig at Beat at Tencreek that day, I think we're closing the day with Spencer James, but I'll still be expected to be there too early to make it to the Bash...  😓😢  If there's a remote possibility I will of course stick my head in the door...!

Edited by MoJoKe
  • Sad 1