Why become a member? ×

The Big Fat South-West Bass Bash - Now Sunday 19th September 2021

scrumpymike

12 hours ago, scrumpymike said:

It will be great to see you there - second wave permitting 😱

While I am desperate for the work/gigs, I am oddly really pee'd off that I am playing at the Tencreek 60s weekender on the same day, so I'm probably not going to make it, which is a first for a few years.  Was hoping to bring a couple of the new Markbass Basses, (which are a bit tasty, obvs!), the new Vintage preamp pedal and I'll have a few packs of the new Markbass strings to stick in the raffle....  Maybe if I can get there early, and I might be able to persuade the guys I don't need to be at the gig as super early as we normally arrive, someone could dep for me at the bash (ie. hang on to/pack away the shizzle I bring!), when I need to dash towards Looe around 3pm?

15 hours ago, MoJoKe said:

someone could dep for me at the bash (ie. hang on to/pack away the shizzle I bring!), when I need to dash towards Looe around 3pm?

If I've got room in the car, I'd be happy to :) 

Kevin - I can bring your stuff back to mine and store it until you can pick it up. 

If it turns out that you can’t juggle timings to come along, I am happy to take the demo gear along, set it up and make sure that it is all there at closing time. If you show me the main features of the new kit I may even be able to relay the info to other bassbashers on the day. 

Give me a call to discuss. 

07802 967649

On 21/07/2020 at 22:37, MoJoKe said:

when I need to dash towards Looe around 3pm?

Really? We just letting an open goal like this slide past? No one going to say we'll keep a cubicle free for you? Or some comment on Mrs Scrumpy and her curry? Nothing? 

Tut

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stewblack said:

Really? We just letting an open goal like this slide past? No one going to say we'll keep a cubicle free for you? Or some comment on Mrs Scrumpy and her curry? Nothing? 

Tut

You're quite right, we missed that cue completely. Anyone would think we were  singers 😥

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, stewblack said:

Tut

I'm sooo pleased we've not yet grown up here!! How anyone can get through life without schoolboy humour is completely beyond me!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, stewblack said:

Tut

Sorry; it's not often I exercise such self-restraint. I won't do it again.

• Like 1

On 23/07/2020 at 12:18, GrahamT said:

Kevin - I can bring your stuff back to mine and store it until you can pick it up. 

If it turns out that you can’t juggle timings to come along, I am happy to take the demo gear along, set it up and make sure that it is all there at closing time. If you show me the main features of the new kit I may even be able to relay the info to other bassbashers on the day. 

Give me a call to discuss. 

07802 967649

He'll want a commission :)