Why become a member? ×

The Big Fat South-West Bass Bash - Now Sunday 19th September 2021

scrumpymike

17 hours ago, 0175westwood29 said:

ok so im def coming!

rig wise i can bring the whole setup....doubt my new cabinet will be ready but if it is ill bring it, but just wondering if anyone would be interested in my bringing my headphone/inears set up? would mean my rig making alot less noise! and probs means people can have a better play on my gear/pedals

Andy

gear will be my big board.....duh and my orange amps, Ob1-500 and a rockerverb mk3

I’d be very interested in seeing, or perhaps rather hearing, your IEMs. Eventually, as per a suggestion for the SEBB, we might persuade @EBS_freak to give a talk/demo of such things...

As in previous years, just a call for willing parties to pay up front

so we have some money in the kitty to cover hall hire and other advance expenditure.

(If you do this then can't attend, your money will be refunded after the event.)

Just PM me and I'll send payment details.

THANKS!

53 minutes ago, Frank Blank said:

I’d be very interested in seeing, or perhaps rather hearing, your IEMs. Eventually, as per a suggestion for the SEBB, we might persuade @EBS_freak to give a talk/demo of such things...

I'm going to have to let you down I'm afraid. It's a significant birthday weekend that I could not possibly miss.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scrumpymike said:

so we have some money in the kitty to cover hall hire and other advance expenditure.

(If you do this then can't attend, your money will be refunded after the event.)

THANKS!

p to muthafricken m

2 hours ago, scrumpymike said:

THANKS!

ill message you on friday when ive got paid!

• Thanks 1

Attendance & Gear List:

1. @Frank Blank‘s No Longer Acoustic Corner - Rob Allen Mouse, ACG Harlot SC, ACG Recurve SS, Ibanez SRC6, QSC K12.2, Helix Stomp, HX Edit.

2. @rich’s Garden Of Delights - Shuker custom 5, Tanglewood acoustic 4, EBS Neo 2x12 & probable new amp (tbc) - both basses strung with nickel Elixirs. Possibly some FS stuff, details tbc once it hits the paid Marketplace.

3. @wrinkleygit, Jabba’s Semi Hollow Fretless, ‘72 Gibson EB0, SWR Working Mans 10 combo & 1x10 ext cab & a set of h’phones. Both basses strung with Labella flats

4. @scrumpymike Setting aside a bunch of FS stuff to give SW Bashers first shot and minimise packing and shipping work/costs. Unless cash flow dictates earlier sale, this will include: a couple of BF cabs (either SC Gen 3s or Two10s, to be decided); BF One10; Maruszczyk Elwood 30" scale; Spector Bantam if still unsold (already posted FS); Eden WT550 if still unsold (already posted FS); Ampeg PF800. 'Keepers' also on display will be: the other pair of BF cabs; my no. 1 gig bass 'Rascal Mervyn-Lyte; 'Rascal Lyte Mkll - provided I can decide what it's going to be in time for AndyJr to build it; my no 1 gig amp (Subway 800+); my old no 1 gig amp (Genzler Magellan 800). All of which will hopefully bring forward the day when Mrs Scrumpy can finally join her old man in retirement 😁

5. @Pea Turgh My Frankenstein Jazzguarman(!) strung with D’Addario XL Chrome flats. My black bitsa (same strings). Probably my Peterson combo which I’ll flit between selling and not selling (still).

6. @stevie Ibanex SR1200-VNF, Ashdown RM500, BCbass 112, plus some other bass cab developments (probably)

7. @yorks5stringer Gretsch Electromatic, Markbass CMD101 Micro Marcus Miller

8. @Andyjr1515 Not yet sure what I will be bringing except my athletic physique and chiselled good looks (and if you believe that.... ;) )

9.@stewblack Trace Elliot Rig of Death. Ric inspired 'tributes' various amps and basses for sale unless they shift here first. A hernia (probably). 

13. @Teebs Not attending but definitely hinnocent.

Edited by Frank Blank
  • Haha 2