Why become a member? ×

The Big Fat South-West Bass Bash - Now Sunday 19th September 2021

scrumpymike

On 25/09/2020 at 07:48, Woodinblack said:

No trawling replied, first post in the thread,, hit that << button

At the risk of sounding pedantic, pressing the button you suggest sends you back to the original post which states Sunday 5th April in the text but then  rescheduled to Sunday 11th October 2020 , when in fact the new revised date is Sunday 6th June 2021, unless I've lost the plot?

Edited by yorks5stringer
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, yorks5stringer said:

At the risk of sounding pedantic, pressing the button you suggest sends you back to the original post which states Sunday 5th April in the text but then  rescheduled to Sunday 11th October 2020 , when in fact the new revised date is Sunday 6th June 2021, unless I've lost the plot?

They were asking for the location.  But good point to mention to @scrumpymike that it needs updating

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Happy Jack said:

June 2021 is beginning to look dodgy too. Have you considered 2025?

:(

I suspect that date is more realistic. My facebook wall is still full of musicians thinking that this is all going be solved and back to normal my April 2021.

An effective vaccine is going to be the only realistic game changer. News on that front seems to have gone quiet recently but there are a few options in major trials I believe. It's going to be a tough winter all round but fingers crossed for spring next year maybe?

• Like 1