Why become a member? ×

The Big Fat South-West Bass Bash - Now Sunday 19th September 2021

scrumpymike

17 hours ago, scrumpymike said:

BREAKING NEWS:  BASH RESCHEDULED 🎸

I am pleased to report that the new date for this year's Big Fat South-West Bass Bash is

Sunday 11th October

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!! 😎

It's in the diary :D although I've got a gig in Swindon the night before, so I can't promise to be there to help set up :( 

Just realised I didn't really finalise things on the money side.  The hall have agreed to hang on to the money and re-book (alternative would have been a refund less cancellation charge).  I have kept a list of those kind folks who paid up front and am happy to refund anybody who wants their money back - just shoot me a PM.  If you don't, then you've paid for October 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

How annoying, the new date is a bugger, I have a gig at Beat at Tencreek that day, I think we're closing the day with Spencer James, but I'll still be expected to be there too early to make it to the Bash...  😓😢  If there's a remote possibility I will of course stick my head in the door...!

Edited by MoJoKe
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, JonBarnes said:

For the uninitiated into these "events"...…. Me specifically!

Where is it? - The Memorial Hall TA2 8JY just outside Cheddon Fitzpaine village

When does it start? 10am

What do I bring? - Whatever you fancy bringing

How Much? £10

Think that's it...….

• Like 2

Hi Jon, not much to add as Frank's beaten me to it!  Just pay on the door and keep an eye on this topic for updates.  You'll also find pic's in my first few posts.  All your food and drink is included in the £10 admission.

Just now, scrumpymike said:

Hi Jon, not much to add as Frank's beaten me to it!  Just pay on the door and keep an eye on this topic for updates.  You'll also find pic's in my first few posts.  All your food and drink is included in the £10 admission.

...and the food is way beyond delicious!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

The Memorial Hall TA2 8JY just outside Cheddon Fitzpaine village  - Three posts up ^

Full details how to find it on the first page.

I don’t think they are actually, they are on last years but not this post, I had to find the 2019 one to get the address.

Edited by Frank Blank

4 minutes ago, Frank Blank said:

I don’t think they are actually, they are on last years but not this post, I had to find the 2019 one to get the address.

You are right. Although they are on your post!

@scrumpymike - it might be worth linking the event that is rescheduled on the first page for this

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, yorks5stringer said:

Just to update what I'll be bringing: no Player P, no Blue Flower, No Gretsch Electromatic but a Warwick Star Bass, Fender 72 Telebass and a self built SuperJazz 5 Stringer.

Good point, do we need to start a new who's bringing what list?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashweb said:

Just found this post.  If I'm still in the area in October, might just come and say hi - not sure I can bring anything exotic with me though.

There is enough for everyone to see, its the people that make the event!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1