Why become a member? ×

Hello from Canada!!

jbastienmusic

Hey gang!! New here to the site, as a registered user anyway. Not my first time on the site. I am a lefty bassist from Canada. I have been playing for 25 years. I run a YouTube channel for bass, home recording and more. I own 3 basses, a 4 string, 6 string and a fretless. I also own 2 Ampeg rigs. A SVT3Pro with a SVT 410HLF cab and a 1964 B15-N. And that is all I can think of to say off the top of my head.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Daz39 said:

Welcome, resident of the Frozen North!

Nice kit - do you have a stack of pedals too?

I wish I did!! I have asked for a few for Christmas . I'm sure I'll get at least one of them. I never really used FX for bass. I use my Boss GT8 on bass from time to time but I am going to build up a small pedalboard. Some sort of distortion for sure, compressor, chorus for sure. Others I may add would be a wah, delay, and a reverb. Not sure I would need anymore than that. 

What about you? Any pedals you would recommend?

18 hours ago, jbastienmusic said:

I wish I did!! I have asked for a few for Christmas . I'm sure I'll get at least one of them. I never really used FX for bass. I use my Boss GT8 on bass from time to time but I am going to build up a small pedalboard. Some sort of distortion for sure, compressor, chorus for sure. Others I may add would be a wah, delay, and a reverb. Not sure I would need anymore than that. 

What about you? Any pedals you would recommend?

I have a random stack of pedals but i’d def recommend good Octaver, dirt, delay/reverb and synth pedals.