Why become a member? ×

I just loves me some cowbell

Barking Spiders

..I sure damn do. Dunno why but for me many songs are made by the cowbell. Here's some fine cowbell by the very great Clutch. BTW, if any of you peeps are yet to be initiated into the church of Clutch prepare for baptism...

please post your fave cowbell moments. and lots of them!

Edited by Barking Spiders
  • Like 5

I'm generally suspicious of vocalists who suddenly want to be percussionists, but yer clutch man has some nice muting going on there.

The correct location for a cowbell is here:                         \/

twitter-banner.jpeg.d47e18758ffca491c5d8

Edited by caitlin
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jacko said:

Yes. 

Our drummer has three cowbells and has broken the mounts on all of them hitting them so hard.

Yeh, they seem to be 'consumables' in so far as they can bend. You've not explored 'microphones' with this drummist have you? I mean they're a revolution in 'being heard without breaking your stuff' :P

14 minutes ago, caitlin said:

Yeh, they seem to be 'consumables' in so far as they can bend. You've not explored 'microphones' with this drummist have you? I mean they're a revolution in 'being heard without breaking your stuff' :P

He hits everything as hard as he can most of the time whether he's mic'd up or not. And he has a lot of things to hit.....

1161375232_117btw.thumb.jpg.0270204da3fc069d5369edd55df8a383.jpg

8 minutes ago, LewisK1975 said:

Blimey - Does he ask for help loading all of that?  That's insane!

'Awesome' is how I look at it.  Luckily we're all quite old with no ego hangups so we help each other with the load ins.Just as well cos there's no way I'd be able to lift that Mesa rig myself. :D

• Like 1