Why become a member? ×

SOLD rack mounted Trace Elliot GP12 SMX AH-300
£150
Benfleet, Essex

Paul S

My back isn't getting any better so I am selling one of my Trace Elliot heads in favour of a more lightweight alternative. 

I believe this is the AH-300 with the GP12 SMX preamp.  I bought it on here a few years ago and it has been my main gigging amp for that time.  Monster of a head, as loud as anything you'll want and this amp is bursting with heft because of the proper Trace Elliot watts (etc etc).  I have never had the master above 3 even when used on its own without pa support.    All the usual superlatives, in fact, especially when it comes to how loud it is.  Comes with nice long kettle lead and one of obbm's lorry towing jack to right angle speakon cab leads.  Mounted into a Gator ABS rack case and, with the leads tucked neatly inside, weighs in at a perfectly reasonable 13.1kg.  I found it made a decently balanced carry in with this in one hand and my Barefaced Supercompact in the other.  Such a shame my back is no longer perfectly reasonable.  Did I say it was loud?

Price is £150 firm collected from Benfleet in Essex, could possibly meet up or deliver for fuel costs within a reasonable radius of Benfleet.  But I am not prepared to courier this so please don't ask.

te1.jpg

te2.jpg

te3.jpg

te4.jpg

Edited by Paul S
  • Like 4

Sorry probably wrong Paul? 
I had a vague memory of meeting a Paul a couple of years back in a car park on the A303 who was travelling East having visited the West Country to obtain some plants. We did a trade on some basses. 
It may have been a dream or a trip of course 😊

6 minutes ago, itsmedunc said:

For the first time, I'm glad someone won't post! I've got too many amps already! Bargain. Hope you are ok Paul. You could always drop it off at mine? 😂😂😂😂 GLWTS.

Glad it's not just me thinking that then 😂

• Like 2

15 hours ago, oldslapper said:

Sorry probably wrong Paul? 
I had a vague memory of meeting a Paul a couple of years back in a car park on the A303 who was travelling East having visited the West Country to obtain some plants. We did a trade on some basses. 
It may have been a dream or a trip of course 😊

Sorry, John, it was a feeble attempt at humour.  Yes, your memory is spot on.  I am next driving along the A303 at the end of May next year and for the same reason.  Probably a bit too far into the future.

If it makes any difference to anyone I am driving up to Leeds on 25th October, down from Hull on 29th.  Then to Worcester and back on 9th November.

• Like 1