• Phil Lynott 
• Lemmy 
• Geezer 
• Jamerson 
• Cliff Burton 
• Genesis 
• Deep Purple"

Sounds rather promising! 

I wish product manufacturers would have demo videos ready at the same time as they announce stuff.

Just now, bartelby said:

It’s not a fly rig. But a Steve Harris equivalent of the dUg preamp.

Yeah, i used the wrong term, but still, i was expecting at least a compressor.

Anyway, am i right tin thinking its like a 2 gain/level stage BDDI, but with more EQ options, and instead of being based on a Ampeg its now based on Marshall cabs?

Could be quite cool for the Bruce Foxton tone i guess.

Still interested.

Does it need to be quite so large?! Looks like a lot of painted space with nowt on it.

Although, looking at the blurb, I am very pleased they mentioned 'clank' as what happens when you press the Bite switch.

I'm going to be a resident of Yorkshire now and say: 'How much?'

Edited by Daz39

18 minutes ago, bartelby said:

I'm guessing it's based on his Hiwatt clone preamp and the cab sim is voiced for the EV loaded Marshalls.
The 2 gains are independent switched. One or the other...

Excluding the Bite, speaker sim and different EQ,  its similar to how my COG 66 works, which i really like for its switchable Gain/level stages, but using just one EQ path.

Do we know RRP yet?

Edited by dave_bass5

6 minutes ago, Daz39 said:

Does it need to be quite so large?! Looks like a lot of painted space with nowt on it.

Looks like the same casing as the dUg pedal, in which case you'll be surprised at just how small it is! 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Daz39 said:

Although, looking at the blurb, I am very pleased they mentioned 'clank' as what happens when you press the Bite switch.

I'm going to be a resident of Yorkshire now and say: 'How much?'

Having reviewed the DP-3X, it's not actually that large, the controls are really small!

37 minutes ago, Daz39 said:

These are the dimensions of the dUg Pinnick pedal.

• Dimensions (W x D x H): 19.7 x 6.4 x 3.2 cm

So it is quite small...

@Osiris will confirm I have spring rolls for fingers and spades for hands

But it’s not that big - it will fit in your jeans pockets, unless you where those crap skinny ones

417CA234-31E6-41E2-83BC-1FC89172CE64.thumb.jpeg.a3137434d8c4ef8a682e6b10c3680357.jpeg

before you say it, no I am not about to dump it in the bin and yes I Colour code my socks for the day of the week!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Stofferson said:

Emailed the UK Distribution, RRP and timings etc. Anyone need a kidney? I got 2??

image.png.387d4b7d39a1115d439776fbd6237c28.png

How much??? :shok:

That's almost Helix Stomp money. Much as I love Steve Harris's sound I can't see me getting the pedal if it's going to be that expensive. 

Just now, Osiris said:

How much??? :shok:

That's almost Helix Stomp money. Much as I love Steve Harris's sound I can't see me getting the pedal if it's going to be that expensive. 

I concur. Is that actually more than any Darkglass pedal? (the current bar of 'How much?!')